What else will be new for 2010?,other than STR

Any news ?, Gossip , Movement of rides ?, (the empty space at DD former site),,, New Menus , Prices ? .....

I heard Millennium Force 10 year celebration, along with something for the 60th Anniversary of Peanuts.

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

A new haystack dryer! :)

Call me weird, but I'm hoping for some more pavers! The new main gate looks very nice.

Prices: Gate prices are going up $1.

Gossip: I heard about a renovation of a section of the Breakers but nothing has been confirmed although the blog did have pics of a menu descovered in a wall (of the coffee shop)

DD site: I think all we'll see is a fence or maybe a concrete slab.

New menus: Haven't heard anything new except for the rumor of the Perkins going into the old Coffee Shop in the Breakers. I wish they would renovate the Dip n Dots shop in Frontier Town (near the bathrooms) into a Toft's parlor.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

New menus: Haven't heard anything new except for the rumor of the Perkins going into the old Coffee Shop in the Breakers. I wish they would renovate the Dip n Dots shop in Frontier Town (near the bathrooms) into a Toft's parlor.

Don't they already sell tofts ice cream in the ice cream shop?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Millie gets new paint!!!!      OK, not....
Maybe just more duct tape..

This kind of goes along with hotel bookings, but it also fits here. On the resorts page they posted the hotel guests' admission prices. I see they have a price for a 3 day ride and slide, for $83.99. That sounds like a deal to me. I don't recall them having that in the past. It also seems as though they have tweaked the reservations page. Looks like they just made it more convienent to narrow it down in your searching with package deals. Prices also look in line with last year. And if you search a 2 double bed room in Breakers it still states that it is in the Bon Air section (an older section of the hotel).

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

A new price for soda - an arm, a leg, and a kidney.

Free water from the stands will now be given in medicine cups. :)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

The price of a footlong subway sub will go up to $15.But don't worry.....you can combo it with a cookie and soda for only $9.99 more.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I Hope we get some Official updates sooner than later,,It affects bookings at the Hotels and offsite places,,, Other Parks are already annoucing within the travel area .....Waiting , and Waiting This seems to be a problem every year,, CP just waits to late (they already know whats going to happen),,,,,, May/June is important ,, a jump on the season , (which I think they need)... I give em 2 weeks,,,,, then , well... make my plans

The Hotel Breakers page at the official site lists Perkins Restaurant alongside Friday's and Tomo.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

^^Have you ever had english class?

I think pavers will come once again. It seems like we have had those the past couple years so why stop now?

Let's Get Weird.

Is it too much to hope that they will finally do a full renovation on the rest rooms near the Magnum entrance? I think those are about the only ones left that haven't been done yet...

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

crazy horse said:

Don't they already sell tofts ice cream in the ice cream shop?

http://pointbuzz.com/Photos/Photo.aspx?id=7327 According to this picture the ice crem shop serves Dip n Dots. Since the picture was taken on Open Day 2009, the Dip n Dots must be new so I can't see Cedar Point changing it again. Maybe they could add Toft's along with the Dip n Dots selection.

The Magnum restroom I think isn't the best in the park but it surely isn't the worst. The worst being the one on the trail. Hopefully this one will be fixed up a bit considering Shoot the Rapids is coming to the area.

I can't remember but wasn't the Main gate the only entrance to recieve display screens. If so it would be nice to see all (or atleast the resort gate) recieve displays and a bit of tlc.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

There is a Toft's ice cream parlour on the Main Midway, it was new a couple of years ago.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Cpmiker said:
I Hope we get some Official updates sooner than later,,It affects bookings at the Hotels and offsite places,,, Other Parks are already annoucing within the travel area .....Waiting , and Waiting This seems to be a problem every year,, CP just waits to late

Not following how an announcement of a bathroom renovation or some other minor addition/improvement would mean much to some one trying to decide if they should visit the park. The major announcement was made months ago. What other announcement are you wanting them to make?

Bring back 25 cent cotton candy!

TTD 120mph said:
Free water from the stands will now be given in medicine cups. :)

lol so true. I was thinking they'll give you the option of the small cup, or you can get a big cup of water, but the cup is "recycled" and you have to give it back after you finish your water. :P

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

The Magnum restroom I think isn't the best in the park but it surely isn't the worst. The worst being the one on the trail. Hopefully this one will be fixed up a bit considering Shoot the Rapids is coming to the area.

I always forget about the one on the trail. That one and the one outside the Red Garter have yet to be redone as well.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service