Top Thrill Dragster 2022 Status

Interesting I'm using my chrome distro on my phone.

It in and of itself doesn't have any extensions but it's designed with security in mind so between that and my VPNs ad and cookie blocker maybe that's part of it?

I'll have to try another browser when I get back to my computer.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

Apparently CoasterMania attendants were just given these by Tony? That’s definitely not a logo that currently exists anywhere in the park

I saw this. Is it "CP"? Is it "DP"? It looks like the Dragster circuit. Very interesting.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

SpeedDemon:

Apparently CoasterMania attendants were just given these by Tony? That’s definitely not a logo that currently exists anywhere in the park

To me it looks like the initials "DP" like "Double Pulse" or something like that.

It could also be a futuristic "0" with a slash through it (zero)

It also gives racetrack vibes.

Lastly, you could also make the argument that it almost looks like 2 spikes on a circuit (thatd be wild)

What is wild is that you can take this any direction you want. I could see this being a space themes "0" gravity named coaster logo.

I could also see this being a racetrack logo.

The new forumula to me could mean "Formula 1" like many have said.. or.. "Rocket Fuel"

Personally I really rather it be a space theme than a racing theme, more my style. Im not the Ricky Bobby type.

Last edited by NextGen89,

To me it looks like CP for Cedar Point.

argues just for clicks

... and Tony also seemed to hint that we should all stick around for the Q&A after dinner saying that there would be something we would want to hear. He really stressed the no phone and no camera policy during the Q&A too.

Looks like multiple switch tracks and reversible directions. Sounds about right, Intamin is full capable of creating that experience. My guess you split the queue and choose which direction you want to ride in. I still want the everybody get's a rollback idea.

Two towers, two launches in different directions, and it’s a race to see who wins.

That keychain is interesting.

Literally nothing has changed on this forum instance in months.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Frog Hopper King:

To me it looks like CP for Cedar Point.

Funny, that was my first thought as well. If this is a new logo for TTD 2.0, it also makes a C.P. from either direction.

Apparently people were told to hold onto them until May 2024, and they would "not be replaced".

Not sure what could be inferred about the actual ride, but I like the logo.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

C Hertling:

we should all stick around for the Q&A

Any update on what happened or was said at the Q&A?

Clearly the park is announcing a partnership with The Dan Patrick Show.

That could be an interesting ride logo.

With my understanding of logos it looks more to dp to me but letter's can be stylized however one would like so that doesn't mean much.

I do like the idea of this being a space themed logo for whatever it is.

Tony's May comment is definitely interesting to me.

DJ Fischer

I wonder if based on how the keychain would actually hang if the orientation of the logo is actually this:

N
U

The possibilities are endless.

It kind of looks like two horseshoe magnets. Reminds me of when the park started hanging posters near Disaster Transport dropping 2013 hints with pieces of Gatekeeper's logo.

Hanging it that way I agree.

The magnet though crossed my mind earlier when I first saw it but I wasn't sure.

Pieces of gatekeeper's logo? I don't remember that one.

DJ Fischer

Getting paperclip vibes

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service