Top Thrill Dragster - 2005 crew

I worked with Diva last year at Mantis and he is awesome. I hope you guys enjoy working with him. He is a little crazy though.

YEAH FOR THE GOOD NEWS!

2005 - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - MF/Peanuts Playground/Top Thrill Dragster

Diva is sooo cool! I worked with him a little bit last year and he is great!

Yeah that is REALLY AWESOME news! I had a feeling she might come back. Now watch more people decide to come back too lol.

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Guh... I *wish* I could....

I'm gonna come visit you guys all the time this summer. Laura and I will bring you cookies and stuff together!

Someone has to kick black cherry every morning and call her a b!tch. Some things just shouldn't change over the years.

Audra, I fully expect you to address each ride in the proper fashion: "IRON DRAAGON, RAAWR!" "Raptor! CAAWW!" "POWWEERR TOWWEERRR" and the like.

Justin, I fully expect you to call out "DRAGSTER CREW, ASSEMBLE!" each and every morning.

Danielle, I fully expect you to continue to ask completely ridiculous questions, "Do you like purple?" "Would you rather have sex with ketchup or mustard?" ... and then reply to whatever response you get with: "That's STUPID!"

Chris Bell, I fully expect you to call me... if you want the cheese sticks.

Chris Hicks, I fully expect you to stand clear for door opening in manual mode... with an XL cup of Mountain Dew.

Raquel Rivera, I fully expect you to tell me I'm a hungarian every time I visit the ride. I also expect you to inform me that you will haunt me after I tell you to drop dead.

Mostacholli, I fully expect you to do the "Brian to Controls" freaky-dance-thing... and be an entrance Nazi. "Welcome to the Top Thrill Dragster Obstacle Course. If you want to ride, walk single file through the garbage can, and the a-frame. Dance a jig around the height stand. Crawl on your belly to the lockers and place your glasses and everything else you've got in them. Do 76 push-ups. Then, and only then, can you enter the line."

Make kick-arse morning notes. We always made the best ones, and everyone knows it.

If a proxy is talking smack, kick it.

And.. please... I fully expect all of you to train the newbies on how to properly pronounce "CLEAH!"

That is all :) I'm gonna miss you guys!

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

THATS SO FUNNY!

2005 - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - MF/Peanuts Playground/Top Thrill Dragster

It wont be the same without you Jeff... I can't wait to shout DRAGSTER CREW ASSEMBLE and play the clapping game... and the clears to the music game for the first time on may 20th!

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Awww, clearing to the music.... when it happened, it was a beautiful thing. *tear*

2003 - Wicked Twister

Jeff Beasley, can I just say...I want to keep a little you in my pocket so I can just pull him out whenever I want to laugh...cuz I pretty much just tinkled like an excited puppy when I read that last entry. Not the clearing to the music one, but the "instructional" one. Oh, and you KNOW I'll be the one to kick black cherry in the morning. And in the afternoon...and in the evening. And when it's 2AM and we're still at work. And...okay. I'm probably going to continue in my "kicking black cherry everytime I see her" tradition. And I will definitely be calling out the ride names as they apply, don't you worry.

Oh, and on boyfriend's behalf...you know that obstacle course is going to require much more. I think this year he'll be using metal detectors and climbing ropes. Something. Crackhead.

Laura, if you're reading this...can you e-mail me your home address? I have something I want to send you!

Oh puhlease!!! IF I read this?????? The entire crew knows I will loiter, snoop, just about bribe, etc. anything that even relates to my temperamental favorite toy. ESPECIALLY if it relates to y'all...my extended family.

Hey Jeff...are you gonna help make the goodies if you expect to get the credit for bringin' them?!? ;)

Audra, Check your e-mail! :)

Laura

I just got my contract today and I will also be working on Top Thrill Dragster this year!

2005/2006: Cedar Point - Millennium Force
2007/2008/2009: Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland Speedway
2008: Hard Rock Park - Maximum RPM! Opening Supervisor
2008/2009: Universal Orlando - Men in Black: Alien Attack Team Leader, Guest Services Coordinator

Laura, Absolutely! You know, I was an assistant chef at a five-star restaurant before CP. ;) I'll help!

2003 - Wicked Twister

Wow, after reading all this, I am so excited to be working on TTD this summer! Hey everyone! I'm Maxine, I'm a newbie, and I process in June 6th. I can't wait to meet everyone, because you all sound crazy like me!!! YAY!

-Maxine

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service