Top Thrill Dragster - 2005 crew

Hey fellow Cedar Point employees. I was just hired for the 2005 crew on Top Thrill Dragster. I asked for it and got it so I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I can bring alot of my experience from working at Islands of Adventure to Cedar Point. Anyone wants to contact me, please feel free to do so - A_Hydes@hotmail.com or AOL Instant Messenger - Hydes66.

2005 - Zone 2 Assistant Supervisor
2004 - Incredible Hulk
2003 - Incredible Hulk
2002 - Incredible Hulk

I hope you do get to work Dragster this summer, the TL and ATL both rock. That's definitely going to be the crew to be on this summer, you'll have a great time! Be prepared though, sometimes due to staffing issues you don't get to work your contracted ride. That happened to me (contracted Raptor but didn't touch the ride all season) but just keep in mind people are always needed other places. It's a lot more fun to work more rides and meet more people.

Expect a huge difference between IOA and CP. From what I understand we do things pretty different from most parks. But hey, that's probably what makes us the number one amusement park in the world!

Anyway, congratulations on getting Dragster and I hope to see you around this summer!

2005 - TL Antique Cars/Wave Swinger
2004 - White Water Landing

He said he was hired which I assume they told him he is working on TTD.

Welcome to Cedar Point and welcome to Dragster. I think that this summer is going to be a lot of fun. My name is Chris, I am going to be your ATL this year. I know of a few returning employees that are going to be working with us, and I am really excited about how this summer is going to go. Matt is our TL. I've never worked with him but I do know him and he's a great guy.

Also just as lil Webber said theres a slight chance that you might be switched but I wouldn't even worry about that right now. *** Edited 1/10/2005 9:56:10 PM UTC by Ohio State***

2006 - Assistant Supervisor Ride Operations
2005 - TL - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - Dragster Crew
2003 - Mine Ride/Gemini Crew

Hey Chris congrats on your job.

The old Mine Ride crew has to get together again this summer.

Rick

2002/2003 ATL Mineride

Hey there Alan. Glad to hear you'll be on Dragster next season. It seems like only yesterday we were talking about Dragster Crew 2004. Well I guess it's that time again! My name is Justin and if all goes well I'll be joining you for year number 2 on good old 356. Im sure Matt and Chris will make it an AWESOME summer! Can't wait to get back to the point... BABY IM READY TO GO!

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Now, there has GOT to be more Dragster people than this? Perhaps not alot of the contracts are out yet? Anyway, nice to meet all of you so far ;)

2005 - Zone 2 Assistant Supervisor
2004 - Incredible Hulk
2003 - Incredible Hulk
2002 - Incredible Hulk

It's me! I've been rehired...yeehaw. And thanks to the very persistant Chris Hicks, here I am, announcing it to the Cedar Point world. I'm so ready to get back...I miss that big yellow and red penis in the sky. Know what I'm most excited about? The sunglasses we will collect. Haha...can't wait.

What's up Alan? I'm excited to meet you and the rest of all the new crew. My name is Audra, by the way. We're going to have a great summer...you picked a great ride to work on!
*** Edited 1/18/2005 7:49:51 PM UTC by BabySwaps4TTD***

I LOVE CHRIS HICKS AND JUSTIN AND THAT ONE GIRL WHO JUST GOT REHIRED I FORGET HER NAME.

you whore...I like white Chris better than you. TAKE THAT.

...not really...but I'm not coming to MSU tomorrow to play with you now.

...just kidding.

Whoa! Theres enough of me to go around, kinda cool that you're fighting over who likes me better though. If you can't tell we're a pretty close crew at Dragster. Congrats on being rehired Justin, Audra, and Chris ... like there was any chance you wouldn't have!

Is it too early to call a test ride for opening day (as long as Matt D. is there and everyone is trained and comfortable with their positions)?

2006 - Assistant Supervisor Ride Operations
2005 - TL - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - Dragster Crew
2003 - Mine Ride/Gemini Crew

Nah Chris no more test rides for you! HA HA just playin.

BUT... I CALL TEST RIDE MY FIRST DAY!!!! B-CHERRY BABY!!!!

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

I GOT BLUE TRAIN BABY!

Who's fighting? I was just mad at black Chris for pretending to forget me. Well, not really mad, but you know...I had to say something. Anyway...I love both my white Chris and black Chris equally. And no, it's not too early. As long as I get green train!

Aww, I'm gonna miss you guys. Definetly not working that ride though.. just the crew. ;)

I'll come visit often. Promise :)

"Welcome back Green Train, you just dropped 400 feet going straight down... HOW WAS IT? ... Thrilling... When the train comes to a complete stop, unfasten your seatbelt and lift up on your yellow lap bars... not yet, not yet... But now... Thanks for riding the worlds tallest and fastest rollercoaster, Top Thrill Dragster.. and enjoy the rest of your day here at Cedar Point, America's Roller Coast."

Eh, it's just not the same without the accent, now is it? CLEAAAH~!

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

In honor of the snow day today, give me a "ARMS DOWN!" "HEAD BACK!" "AND HOLD ON!"
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!
Now to play some UT2004. Can anyone say Team Deathmatch?

Jeff B. CLEAR!

I will always remember my two best test rides ever:

Coastermania - Tower lights off, plumetting into darkness.

Raquel Rivera and I in Blue Train - "Keep arms down, head back, and douche next to the lettuce" "THAT'S RIGHT MOTHER$&*!ER!!!" *Launch* *Raquel drools all over herself from laughing*

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

I work in foods, but I remember a day last year when the fog was awesome. Dragster would go up into the clouds and you didn't know if it would rollback or clear the tower. It just looked cool! Just wondering if anyone rode on a test like that? What was it like in the clouds?

Congrats to everyone of you that is going to be working on Dragster!!!!

Gemini Crew '02
Camp Snoopy ATL '03
Gemini TL '04,Lifeguard and admissions @ castaway bay'04&'05
Lifeguard ATL '05

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service