Top Thrill Dragster - 2005 crew

Hey all you crazy people out there... you better watch out for the gigantic mazes and beating of the candycanes on the garbage cans. This crazy kid is ready to go! O by the way I don't care what anybody else says, I'm calling "cobalt-blue" my first test ride.

ATL of Entrance, Turnstyle and Freeway 04'

TTD crew 04'
TC & Gemini crew 03'

NO BITCH I CALLED BLUE!

This is Lance.

I will never forget the day that Nick was like, "Oh, here, come up with this guy!" and it was that CRAZY military guy who lives in the veteran's home.

Gosh he kept talking to me about pubic hair and very weird stuff while in line.

I got to the platform and was like, "Thanks, Nick."

I think we lost our first crew member.

2005 - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - MF/Peanuts Playground/Top Thrill Dragster

:( Sorry guys. I was really REALLY looking forward to this summer on Dragster but this is a promotion I can't pass up. When IOA called me, I was shocked that I was being offered the job that I somewhat jokingly applied for back in October. I never dreamed they would offer me the job. This decision didn't come easily but when it came down to it, the supervisor job at IOA is probably the better choice. I really wanted to meet all of you too :(

2005 - Zone 2 Assistant Supervisor
2004 - Incredible Hulk
2003 - Incredible Hulk
2002 - Incredible Hulk

We totally understand. I would do the same thing. Sorry you couldnt be here. Good Luck!

Totally understandable Alan. Hope things work out for you at IOA. Well I hope there's more than just us returners in here!

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Bell,Hicks,Daniels,Leader,monstacholi,white,Collaso. We can run the ride ourselves.LOL

Hi everyone! My name's Andrea and I just got my contract saying I'm going to be working on Dragster this summer. I've worked at Kennywood for the past four seasons and I'm so excited for the change of coming up to Cedar Point this year.

Enjoy you're supervising job at IOA and congrats. That does seem like a great promotion.

He andrea I'm chris bell also known as the black chris on drgaster. Congrats on getting dragster, you will have a blast. If you wanna talk my aim is crzchrisbll.

Hi Chris! I was so happy when I got my contract and it said Dragster on it.. I can't wait to come up and meet everyone. My AIM is the same as my name on here, AndreaA1015 :)

Hey there Andrea good to hear your'e aboard! I'm really looking forward to this summer! Only 5 months till I get to see my best friends again!

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Hi Justin, and thanks! I have a feeling the rest of this semester is gonna take forever now that I'm looking forward to May so much, lol.

I think it's free so I'm calling dibs on gold 1st train out for the season... :)

Laura
*** Edited 1/31/2005 6:54:44 PM UTC by raptorgrl***
*** Edited 1/31/2005 6:55:12 PM UTC by raptorgrl***

Laura we'll have to see what we can do about getting the gold train in position to be the first loaded train of the season.
Do you have any of those pictures of the crew from closing day? I haven't seen hardly any of those pictures from the last weekend.
If you do have some can you send them to hicks.192@osu.edu.

2006 - Assistant Supervisor Ride Operations
2005 - TL - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - Dragster Crew
2003 - Mine Ride/Gemini Crew

I would like to c them to. bellch10@msu.edu

What's it worth to you two chrises? ;)

They're on their way. Do you want any other pics? I have a huge folder full of Dragster pics. Like that surprises either of ya. :)

Laura

YEAH THAT WOULD BE GREAT! THANKS

Lots of changes have been going on this week, for anyone who didn't know yet Matt Daniels accepted a promotion at Castaway Bay. Our new TL is Brian Short 'Diva'.
I don't really know Diva, but I have heard so many awesome things about his leadership ability.

Congratulations to both Matt and Brian on your new positions.
In other AWESOME news it sounds like Raquel Rivera will probably be joining us again for another summer.

2006 - Assistant Supervisor Ride Operations
2005 - TL - Top Thrill Dragster
2004 - Dragster Crew
2003 - Mine Ride/Gemini Crew

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service