The Name of 2003

How about Inferno Blast! The red and yellow goes with it so well.

------------------
At least it's an INTAMIN!

How about sunburst...just a guess...but it does sound good.

------------------
Welcome to the Magnum XL-200, the coaster featured most on the Discovery Channel.

Let's see.....Red and White Stripped....Home of Snoopy & Company....

Peppermint Patty, The Ride!

Hey, that sounds a little dirty.

They could call it Secret And maybe get the company that makes that brand of deodorant to sponsor it.
Yeah, but I don't think Patty was the swinger of the bunch. Every time I heard the Dead play Loose Lucy (and when I was an undergrad at Berkeley, I saw the Dead not infrequently) I somehow always thought of Lucy and Charlie Brown. Probably because of its proximity to Cosmic Charley in the setlist of one of the tapes I have laying around. Unlikely, I know, but still. With these two songs in mind, Snoopy Rocks! on Ice indeed.

"Singin' thank you, for a real good time"
--Loose Lucy, Mars Hotel
The Grateful Dead

i coulda sworn we knew that this was supposed to be a RACING theme?

------------------
PHS BAND RULES! GO BLUE! SCREW YOU IF YOU DISAGREE!

although personally i think that the name isnt near as imporant as how tall and how long the ride will be(although LTHB looks about it)

------------------
PHS BAND RULES! GO BLUE! SCREW YOU IF YOU DISAGREE!

I think CEDAR POINT - THEME is an oxymoron =/
maybe they will just call it

LTHB
They should call it "Banshee" in memory of this unused great name.

------------------
"Who needs drugs when you have Cedar Point."

S:TR, and I'm sticking to it! ;)

------------------
- John
*I resign from the game of life if I have to play with stupidity.
*It's the Internet, don't take it so seriously. Don't be a moron and we'll get along fine.

How about "Banshee's Revenge"? I think CP was a little too quick to adandon that name in '95.
they decided not to use Banshee before because it affend some one or some group What makes you think they would use it now. I think it was something to do with a Indian tribe or some thing like that before. Even if the tribe was extinct now It would still not be kewl. Kinda like in Magic moutain made a new coasters and it was red and blue I think they best not call it Blood vs Cripps
*** This post was edited by Otto 10/31/2002 4:10:10 PM ***
BANSHEE is in the Bible a tortured soul so the church was against it. I dont know why they thought WITCH'S wheel was any better, not to mention WICKED twister
I don't ever remember seeinganything about a banshee in the bible. A banshee is a mythical creature that supposedly screamed at you when you were about to die. I think that Banshee was a great name, and that the logo was sweet. "Scream like a Banshee!" Banshee's Revenge sounds way too much like Phatom's Revenge...and their original logos also looked quite similar.

To me, Demon Drop would have offended more people...

------------------
Launch: Tophat: Twistage: Brakes...

...Denial is an ugly thing.

and exactly how much do you read the Bible anyway?i read 2 chap a day, and a devotion and fast once a week. yeah.

Then why you have a name like that Adrenalineb.. c...p...

you seem really religious

is crap pants is really derogetory to you?
The word "banshee" does not appear anywhere in the Bible.

------------------
Virtual Midway
http://www.virtualmidway.com

Sure it does--in the same chapter that talks about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. But I guess we're drifting off topic here....

I say name the coaster BOING.

-'Playa

------------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service