RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

That was pretty uncalled for there, Final Force. If he were becoming CP FLYIN and started making obnoxcious posts about GOLD TRAX or a B&M FLIER then I'd understand. I can't see anything out of line or annoying that chrismiller has said.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Yeah I am not sure about that but going back to the topic. I just got to my laptop and looked up the stagecoach. I now see that it is an actual stagecoach haha. I was thinking it was some type of ride haha. I am not sure if they would really put that in but maybe. We already have the pony rides?

Last edited by Chrismiller443,

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

Now I have to scroll up to vote up Chris's post. And we have another Mean Streak that needs to be fixed:

Final Force 505 said:

^I should not express how much I dislike your posts.

There.

So, I'm not allowed to have a respectful opinion. I did not name call and I was not disrespectful in any way. I stated my opinion and added nothing else. Grammarly is free for download if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Final Force 505,

Tell your mom you cannot express how much you dislike her cooking and then she'll explain to you how that is disrespectful.

Sigh. This is not English class. It was just rude for you to say.

Final Force 505 said:
I was not disrespectful in any way.

So, you think your original statement was respectful? The respectful thing would've been to just scroll on by and not say a word.

So has anyone been to the park in the last 2 days? Any new pictures of RMC Mean Streak?

DRE420 said:

Final Force 505 said:
I was not disrespectful in any way.

So, you think your original statement was respectful? The respectful thing would've been to just scroll on by and not say a word.

Or, you know, people could put a bit of effort into what they write so that it's not a burden to read.

Really? That's a burden for you?? Some letter don't go where they are supposed to. Oh the horror!!!
Some of you people out there. I have to wonder...

Just a couple girls & guys traveling the country visiting and reviewing every major park in N. America
www.TheCoasterNerds.com
www.Facebook.com/Thecoasternerds
IG: Th Coaster Nerds
SC: The Coaster Nerds

Transition into and out of the overbank under the lift is complete. Working on placing track for the 3rd inversion today. Several trucks of new track was brought into the park. Called an RMC contractor over to the blocked off railroad crossing (seemed like a couple of em were on break or something). He wouldn't share anything of course, but said that people "should look foward to the 3rd lap around". Hmm...

EKRMC said:

Transition into and out of the overbank under the lift is complete. Working on placing track for the 3rd inversion today. Several trucks of new track was brought into the park. Called an RMC contractor over to the blocked off railroad crossing (seemed like a couple of em were on break or something). He wouldn't share anything of course, but said that people "should look foward to the 3rd lap around". Hmm...

Hmm I can't wait to find out now! I wish I could get back there again this season!

I'm a fan of correctness, but I can assure you no one's winning any spelling or grammar bees around here. I gave up a long time ago.
Ever been to Facebook? It makes me want to claw my eyes out.

I remember the stage coach from the early 60's. It was mixed in with or was behind the original CP&LERR station, near the Cedars. There was a bad accident one day when a top heavy coach tipped over injuring some, maybe killing one. Seems to me it was a lady. I don't remember them ever being in Frontier Town, but I could be wrong about that.

A burden? Oh please Eany. There is nothing wrong with what he has posted.

Last edited by DRE420,

When are we supposed to find out who won the contest?

^According to the Official Rules:

" No later than August 4, 2017, Sponsor will contact the winner via their e-mail address provided by the submission and secure signed releases from them with respect to their Submissions. Additional details and instructions will be provided at that time. Beginning on or about August 4, 2017, Sponsor may display the verified winner Submissions on its website or social media channels for public viewing along with the Submissions or any part thereof. "

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Thank you sir.

I decided at the last minute to get in and sent my letter today. I may be a day late and a dollar short, but here's hoping.
Good luck to all.

YES! the third lap around chat... I tried to do that the other night. The pass between the second and third hill will NOW be above the dip on lap one....

And you know that because there's ledgers over there or something?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service