louie's 2005

they let you in last year aslong as your over 18 too...it just cost like 3 bucks or something

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

LondnLish said:
what's a mai tai? whats in it?

Here's how we make Mai Tai's at the restuarant I bartend / serve at:

1oz: Bacardi (White Rum)
1/2 oz: Meijer's Dark Rum
1/2 oz: Triple Sec
1 oz: Pineapple Juice
1 oz: OJ
splash of Grenadine

We serve it in a hurricane glass, last time, Louis's served them in a styrofoam cup.

if you are 18-20 its $3 to get into louie's. but don't let the big bouncers catch you drinking. they will throw you out in a heartbeat like a few of my buddies found out last year. i'm going to miss going to louie's every week. but i will be there when i visit.

2004 Gun Ball
2004 Half-Court Hoops

thanks emt

Alisha
**2005 Red Garter Bartender**
http://www.myspace.com/londnlish

I am 18 and its ok if i dont drink ill just tear it up on the dance floor with the ladies ;)

GAMES AREA SUP 07
TL-GAMES 06
GAMES 05

..I think really,it was only they guys who got kicked out for underage drinking..the bouncers usually let the ladies slide...LoL

as far as the bouncers letting the ladies slide, not all of them get that, and a louie's Mai Tai does have booze but not 80 proof stuff as listed here like Bacardi. It's made with cheap 38 or under proof alcohol. But still a cool ladies drink!

2004,2005 Food Services
2006 One Long visit

in 03.. i was only 19... i never got thrown out.. i'd get a drink taken away....which happened like once everynight, but it was a blast there. I have a young face and the bouncers got to know me...

I have a young face too.. sigh. Who knows how old I'll be when they finally stop carding me.

Alisha
**2005 Red Garter Bartender**
http://www.myspace.com/londnlish

I heard something about louies tightening up about underage drinking from 03' to 04'. Probably felt pressure from Uncle Sam.

..yeah,but i bet thats something they say every year...to scare the kiddies....lol

Hi All This place sounds like fun from all the websites and pics i've seen of the place looks Like I'll be joining you all there this year :P

Mikie
I'm a Newbie! What other Excuse is there?

2005- AREA 2 RR

get joey on a good night show him the right stuff and get in free lol... mind u that was after 6 beers and convincing him i was foreigner without an id to get in... which worked and I was only 17 lol Did my first shots at louies but no way my last... its a blast a lil crowded thursdays (payday) and sundays but well worth it.. just dont come back looking drunk or acting stupid and beware if ur homophobic dont go to louies... and well u shouldn't be going to cedar point lol

so have anybody been to louie's yet? if so have you enjoyed it especially the newbies to the point.

2004 Gun Ball
2004 Half-Court Hoops

You know, in lieu of recent events, I dunno if im going to be at Louie's this year at all. I heard about things that have been happening, and you know what? I start later this week, and thats just too soon.

I didnt realize that blades would fall so soon, and im not taking chances this year. Yeah, all of you know the chances. I need this job more than a night of fun. Hope all of you enjoy yourselves, and be safe.

07: Screamster- Fright Zone
06: Screamster- Fright Zone
05: Live Entertainment- Dive Show Usher
04: Thunder Canyon/ Power Tower/ Screamster-FrightZone

Yeah louies is a great bar I loved going Thursdays and Sundays it was so much fun. I met a lot of people and made new friends while I was there. Yeah but be careful about the drinking policy you dont wanna get caught. I myself being underage last summer didnt really care, because I figured hey this bartender wants to keep selling to me and I have the "no" stamp on my hand then I guess it doesnt matter. Even the bouncers saw me drinking and never said anything I guess I was lucky last summer. This year I am going to try and not drink as much though......hahahaha try was the key word but I'll probably be a drunk again this summer

Hattitudes '04
dont know yet '05

So what do the CP employees who don't drink do all summer then?

2005 trips so far: PKI, PCW, CP

2005 trips upcoming: PKD, BGW, BGT, USF, IOA, Martin's Fantasy Island, SF:DL, CP, PCW

Millenium Force laps: 17

grind your soul said:
So what do the CP employees who don't drink do all summer then?

Smoke some pod. ;)

These boards have been getting really family-unfriendly lately.

Well, This weekend I am gonna be at my home away from home (sandusky). Prolly gonna end up hittin louies up Saturday and Sunday night. I hope Sunday night will be allright. Saturdays are usually blah though.... Oh well guess we will see this weekend!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service