louie's 2005

Yes the Age is 18 and over. Its 3 dollars for anyone under 21 and 1 dollar for anyone over 21.

take it from 901lives drinking can be the best thing ,a nd the worst thing there I should know.

Lol, Brittney I remember seeing you on halloween. Wait till this summer, ill tell you a story...

Edit: Oh! And if you are still at CP by October 31, go to the Halloween party! Actually, I dont know how this year will play out, I just remember halloween being the last day of work. Anyone give info on what normally happens?
*** Edited 2/20/2005 6:43:10 AM UTC by SeanTheHatGuy***

07: Screamster- Fright Zone
06: Screamster- Fright Zone
05: Live Entertainment- Dive Show Usher
04: Thunder Canyon/ Power Tower/ Screamster-FrightZone

What the truck??..i have to wait the till the summer to hear a story...geeesh....

Anyways, hmmm...u remember seeing me on halloween.??...I think I might remember seeing u...or not.....Thats was a LONG NIGHT!..

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

The best thing about Louie's???? *TUBE SHOTS, LONG ISLAND ICED TEAS AND MAI TAIS!!!!*
*** Edited 2/21/2005 11:35:57 PM UTC by MFforever04***

are the drinks reasonably priced, or no?

Alisha
**2005 Red Garter Bartender**
http://www.myspace.com/londnlish

If you drink beer it's reasonable because they have specials on certain nights. If not, no! The mai tais and long island ice teas are $5 a peice. Tube shots are only $1, but they don't do much for you. I would say a lot of people get they're drink on before they head to Louie's.

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07
Skyhawk TL & Magnum XL-200, '06
CP & LE Railroad ATL, '05
CP & LE Railroad Crew, '04
Guest Service's Host, '03

as I remember usually Thursday and Sunday -those days were soo crowded!!!!

I really like Loisue, especially that common dance - I can't still remaind that song, which everybody danced there.... maybe someone might help me.....?!?!

2004-Donut Time
2005- we'll see

Caroline said:
If you drink beer it's reasonable because they have specials on certain nights. If not, no! The mai tais and long island ice teas are $5 a peice. Tube shots are only $1, but they don't do much for you. I would say a lot of people get they're drink on before they head to Louie's.

Yeah but you have to think about how big those drinks. They are alot bigger than any other bar so that is problably why they cost that much.

But $6 for a rum and coke is a lot, even if it is a big drink. The beer is pretty cheap, I think it was $2 for bud light or something like that. Thursdays and Sundays were the 'big' nights at Louie's. But I liked going on the other days. There were just so many people there you could hardly move.

I would say everything is pretty fairly priced. I know alot of the clubs and bars i go to here around town are about the same or somewhat more than what some things at Louies cost.

'05 foods/Gazeebo/Area 1
'04 season pass
'03 Breakers Express
'02 Breakers Express

What's Louie's??????

what's a mai tai? whats in it?

Alisha
**2005 Red Garter Bartender**
http://www.myspace.com/londnlish

God himself drinks baby buds at Louies.

alright for real I live in Texas and you get like a 16 ounce long island for like 8 bucks and at louie's you get 32 ounces for 5 bucks so you really shouldn't be complaining about prices there. Trust me I know this I am a connosieur of bars and of Louie's, they have a tap just for me lol.

thursday and sunday nights were the best nights to go to louie's because thursday was pay day and it would be crowded and everybody would be there dancing and having a good time.

2004 Gun Ball
2004 Half-Court Hoops

I HAD MANY GREAT TIMES AT LOUIES IN 2004 ME AND MY ROOMATES NEVER MISSED A NIGHT AND YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME ON THE DANCE FLOOR ACTING A FOOL WHAT A GREAT TIME ME AND THE REST OF THE 1205 GIRLZ

Ahhh..Quin!...I miss you!

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

ah i'm likin the sound that everyone seems to be up for a party!

i'm new to cedar point this year - its gonna suck abt the whole 21 thing again (considering its 18 in ireland!) but i got around it last year when i worked in florida!!

sounds like its gonna be mental tho! can't wait!

helen

At least in 01, Louis' let you in if you were 18.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service