Just got my 2007 Season Pass

^^ - then wait until later in the day. If she already has the pass, there is no need to go first thing in the morning. Go, enjoy the park and she can go get her pass in the afternoon when the line has disappeared.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I think Walt knows how to get a pass.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Shades said:
Now for the people who already have redeemed the certificates won't they have to stand in the season pass line to get a new pass with the parking on it? I don't think my wife will be very happy when she finds out she has to stand in line for 3 hours to get a new pass with a "P" on it.

If you redeemed your season pass certificate by mail, then when you receive your pass, it will include a letter explaining the new parking pass, and a postage paid envelope to send your ID and parking certificate back to the park to have the parking added to your ID. So no waiting in the season pass line unless you just want to.

Just FYI, the parking won't be added to the passes until after April 1, but you can still mail your ID back now, and have it mailed back to you with the parking put on it once they start processing the parking.

I see the letter scanned and I see it is on CP stationary, but does anyone know M F Nelson? Or is it a coincidence that his initials match Millennium Force???

Just wondering....

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

It's just a coincidence. His first name is Mike.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

A quick question: Is the opening hours of the season pass center the same as those of the park?

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
-Ken :::Denmark's No. 1 Cedar Point Fan:::
R.I.P. MrScott ~~<@

Ah, I see. For some reason I missed that. Thanks! :)

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
-Ken :::Denmark's No. 1 Cedar Point Fan:::
R.I.P. MrScott ~~<@

no problem

Does anyone know if the prices of the $125 Maxx pass are going to go up? Or is that the standard price all year? We may not be able to get our passes until July, if the price goes up we may have to reconsider. :(

"I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks." - Pete Babic (RIP)

"The joint on the site of the old antique cars is the tits." - Jeff Putz

Has anybody actually received their passes with the updated parking thingy on them? The last I heard was after April 1. I'm starting to sweat now, because I'm going to Kings Island April 28 and I need my pass back!!

Gilbert, Vegan Rider

Should have just made a detour through Sandusky on your way to KI.

It wouldn't be too far out of the way for you. We're actually doing this and it's about 2 hours out of the way for us.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I need to clarify what I was asking. I already received my season pass, but I had to send it back in with the parking pass voucher, to get that added onto it. That was about 6 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for my final pass to arrive in my mailbox.

I was just asking if anybody who sent their passes in with the parking voucher received their final pass yet. I need mine really soon.

Gilbert, Vegan Rider

You should have it back before the 28th. They are just now starting to print the ID's with the parking on them. I got a call last night from CP letting me know mine would most likely get done today, and mailed out so I have it in time for KI opening weekend.

Kewl. Thanks for the info. Now I can sleep at night again...

Gilbert, Vegan Rider

I feel sorry for you Ohio people. At Hershey and Dorney free parking is included with the price of a season pass. That's how it should be, in my opinion. But anyway...

Detroit Basketball said:
Does anyone know if the prices of the $125 Maxx pass are going to go up? Or is that the standard price all year?

Yes, this is my question as well. We are visiting CP in August, and I am deciding between getting a CP only pass in August or getting a Dorney MAXX pass now. All Dorney passes raise in price on May 5 (the day the park opens). There is no mention of a price increase on the CP site.

The only reason I would wait and get a CP pass is because I don't want to deal with questions about the pass every time I try and go through a CP gate with a Dorney pass. Staying at the Breakers, I plan on coming and going throughout the day. Plus Dorney doesn't really excite me that much, I'd rather spend a day at Hershey.

It's always time for a Cedar Point road trip!

^Well I look at it this way. Last year I spent $100 for a Hershey pass + $150 Busch Gardens/Water Country USA pass (lived in DC.) This year I payed $150 for my Maxx Plus and $75 for my all Ohio Pass (home being Toledo.) So last year I payed $250 for two parks and a waterpark, this year I payed $225 for three parks and three water parks :).

marvina1216 said:
The only reason I would wait and get a CP pass is because I don't want to deal with questions about the pass every time I try and go through a CP gate with a Dorney pass. Staying at the Breakers, I plan on coming and going throughout the day.

You will need a handstamp to re-enter the park on the same day even if you have a season pass, so the pass issue would only be a hassle at most once per day.

Just a quick question, is there a certain date where they stop selling season passes? Because I wanted to go and pick one up when I go to the park on the 18th, but if not, do I have to order it now?
Thanks

You can buy a season pass on closing day if you want to. There's no stop date.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service