Just got my 2007 Season Pass

I just received my 2007 pass in the mail today! Wow, is it bright orange and yellow!

I guess that's better than brown and peanut colored.

Good to hear they're being sent out.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I also recieved my PASS, but I need the PARKING PASS on MY PASS ; so that they want me to take my PASS back to the SEASON PASS CENTER. Then my Pass will come back to the Mail.

Mr. Cedar point,

Is that a question? As I have read on this site the Parking Pass "P" Being applied on the Passes is still up in the air. If they decide to put the parking pass on the season passes you will be able to do that at the guest relations booth next to the entrance gates. They will just print you a new one with the photo they already have on file and discard the old one.

Peace, Mikey

Nah Mikey it seems as though they have made the decision to put the parking on the passes again.

I find it rather odd though that they mailed out season passes telling people about this new information but haven't made an announcement.

EDIT: And as of this edit you can still go buy a parking "sticker".

Valid for ONE (1) All Ohio Season Parking vehicle sticker. Sticker must be affixed to vehicle.

*** Edited 3/3/2007 4:33:22 AM UTC by Loopy***

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

You could always buy a sticker.

I had sent in my parking voucher with $25 to upgrade to the All Ohio Parking. At the time I got my Voucher back we were under the assumption of getting a sticker. I accidentaly sent the Parking Voucher in with my Season Pass and Joe Cool Voucher. :) I'm hoping are that my mistake will have actualy saved me from having to do any additional processing.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

This whole situation was poorly handled, in my opinion.

Introducing a new policy that was different from last year then changing it again while it's for sale is a bad move.

While they have straightened out my dilemma with a Kings Dominion Maxx Pass and the All Ohio Parking Pass, it wasn't without a large amount of hassle. I sure hope that anyone else in this situation appreciates the amount of phone calls and nagging I had to do to get this resolved.

Has anyone that's received their '07 pass been a Maxx Pass, or are these all CP only passes we're talking about?

Ride on, MrScott!

I just got mine from the mail. I got the Maxx Pass. It also came with a letter apologizing about taking so long. The letter also states the new system now gives them the ability to program the season parking pass directly in the ID card barcode. Since the ID was the preferred method of using the parking pass, they will be placing all parking passes on the ID cards. Including the All-Ohio and Cedar Point only parking passes.

So basically I have to mail my parking pass certificate and my season pass ID back to them so they can add the parking on it.

I got my SEASON PASS yesturday, and they told me to send me my PASS back to CEDAR POINT and give them my PARKING PASS CERT.; so it will be purchased on my SEASON PASS. I hope that will be the right thing I did, and my PASS will come back in the Mail too.

Just hopfully we get them back in time for the people going opening day.

I need mine by May 1st. Which I don't think will be a problem. I'm going to ACE's Spring Con in San Jose and my flight leaves the 2nd.

The tricky part is people who want to go to KI's opening day.

You get 3 days that the processing center is open if you need to go to Sandusky for it. The 18th, 19th and 20th.

Ride on, MrScott!

Yet another reason just to process by mail.

This year i'm getting my first pass. [it was a b-day present] but i was under the assumption that you got a voucher then "cashed" it in at the season pass center at the park.

Is this just the internet ordering or am i way off?

"Ive got the need, the need for speed!"

If it's your first year getting a CP pass then you are correct, you need to go and "cash" in your voucher at the processing center in order for them to take your picture.

To process by mail you would have needed to have a CP pass in a previous year for your picture to be on file.

Ride on, MrScott!

So we can put our parking passes on our pass this year officially or what? Shows how much I've been paying attention.

I think I'm going to just have my pass processed in Sandusky this year. Go down early before the park opens and get a new picture.

It looks that way Ben. According to the letters received by those listed above, it's telling them to mail their pass back in to get the parking placed on the pass (if they purchased season parking).

I would have gone to the Season Pass center to get a new picture, but I need my pass by April 12 (for a trip to Carowinds), so that's why I mailed mine in. Just hope I get it back before then.

I would think they would get the website updated to put a stop to all the confusion. I also wonder what happened to the All-Ohio pass option at Kings Island. It's no longer listed on their site, but it is on CP and Geauga Lake.

If I get a parking pass on my Season pass but I don't drive, will they still honor it at the gate if i.m in the vehicle?

"Ive got the need, the need for speed!"

If it works the same as it has in the past, then yes.

Ride on, MrScott!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service