Hints for 2002...

I going to make a very educated guess that the announcement will come on Monday, October 8th.  I have no confirmation or sources or anything, but from what I've read, that seems to be right.
-----------------
Steuks!!
VertiGo flights: 4
MF: 28
That would kick major booty, Majin, but even that seems "early" to me. I am expecting something a few weeks later than that...

-Mikey

I can't name my sources, but it was another site, it might have been at Coasterbuzz, I'm not sure.  But someone (can't remember who) had posted that it was October 8th and that came.  I tried to find it, but I was unable.  I just remember reading it and being excited because, even though I can't remember who,  it was somebody that I respect their posts because they are usually very accurate.  If it's not, I guess I'll just come home from school one day and it be all over these forums and everywhere else.  (I've never been in these forums during announcements like that of Cedar Point's)

*** This post was edited by forcedude04 on 10/4/2001. ***

Weeeeeeeell,I was talking to the Lemon Chill Guy's friend-who happens to be The Cheese On A Stick Guy-last weekend and while he was frying up a corn dog for me,he said that the CP VIP's plan on 'dozing Peanut's Playgroud and Oceana Stadium,along with moving the Schwabinchen to Michigan's Adventure.He said he heard that a great big CCI coaster was coming.So,that's what I've heard.
Well,I heard from the Lemon Chill Guy's friend,The Cheese On A Stick Guy that they were planning on dozing Peanut's Playground and Oceana Stadium.I believe that he said they wanted to move a few flat rides to Michigan's Adventure too.Well,we'll see about next year-if it was going to be big,they'd have announced it by now.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service