Hints for 2002...

So could the 6th really be the announcement date?!?!?

If it is, I can't wait!!!

-----------------
Magnum may be high, but Raptor rules the sky!

Paul

You're a few days off... just wait... (not saying a few days off from now.. saying a few days off from the 6th)

-------------
A barrel of fun...
MF total - 469 laps
VertiGo Launches - 79
June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100

*** This post was edited by Red Garter Rob on 10/2/2001. ***

There just getting antsy Rob..;-)

-------------
http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html
mf laps = 100! No More No Less!!
Wheres the Electricity!

Good! Not to spoil your guys' fun, but I'm going to be at the park on the 6th, and I'd really like to be here when it is announced.

It should be like Phantom's Revenge's announcement...everyone is reloading the pages every chance they get to make sure they don't miss seeing it right when it is posted. I love the anxiety of announcement day. :)

what anxiety??

Life marches on with or without the announcement folks..

-------------
Wheres the Electricity!

So true Jeff... it's going to be bad if this new attraction/ride, is not up to everyones expectations.  I'll wait and see w/ the rest of the world, but as long as it brings life to the Oceana Midway I don't care what it is!

-----------------
"Your obssesed w/ that place aren't you?"

October 6th is a Saturday, folks. I would be very shocked if the park makes its announcement on a weekend.

Mikey :)

At least you can be sure it won't be Tomb Raider!
Man.. opened my e-mail this morning and saw a new message from FUNTimes... was only about the season passes.

Man, I need help :)

Chief Wahoo said:
At least you can be sure it won't be Tomb Raider!

Yeah, but if it was, at least we'd know it was a "totally immersive darkride experience." ;)
-----------------
Jeff
Webmaster/GTTP
Watch my grass grow: http://www.sillynonsense.com/subdivision/

What you don't know... hee hee hee
-----------------
Laugh ye not too hard at my piddly stats.
MF: 2
Magnum 4
Raptor: 2
I'm working on it, Jeeze!!
I know that many people get all jittery on announcement day. I don't care if some of you are on-line during the announcement, but I definitely want to be.

-------------
MF count: 20

Well I just got back from working at CP and I got word that an Intiman Impulse coaster in the stright line where Dogems, Chaos, and Troika are. There is also land clearing begining inbetween Giant Wheel and the Dive statium. While cleaning back there a few weeks ago I asked one of the construction workers and he said its for a new ride but wouldn't tell me anything else.
any one knows please post it asap
-----------------
welcome to millennium force please step into the train please secur all loose articals cedar point is not responsible for anything lost or damaged thank you and enjoy your record breaking ride on millennium force *clear*
lol crashoverride...

-------------
Wheres the Electricity!

No way! Cmon that capacity of those are rediculous I believe.

Greg

Mantis 6                                                                                 Raptor 6                                                                       MF 12                                                                      Magnum 15                                                                Mean Streak 9

"Cedar Points press release will shock you in 2002"

*** This post was edited by CedarPoint! on 10/4/2001. ***

:) What Is The Capacity For Those Anyway??

-Mikey

*** This post was edited by olympic10086 on 10/4/2001. ***

Hello Everyone

I heard that Cedar Point will be getting a Flying Dutchman made by B&M and it will go in where Oceana is right now and that the Dodgem, Troika, & Chaos will be moved and some sort of impulse type coaster is going in there.  Whether it is made by Intamin or not remains to be seen.  My guess is some sort of dueling SUE like the one at SFwoa, but I heard that Cedar Point has in the works a ride like Superman like the one at Magic Mountain, but over 500'.  Now that would be awesome, but we will just have to wait and see.

As for the Chaos and Troika, does anyone know where those will be relocated to, I know the Dodgem is going to Michigan's Adventures. 

Finally this is a super super rumor, and that is Cedar Point is designing a rollercoaster that will run above the track, like the Japanese monorail, where the trains are off of the track, giving you the smoothest ride imaginable.  That will certainly be something!

CA:

You KNOW this?  Maybe they'll give MA a Chaos that doesn't break as well?

-----------------
"If we go any faster, she'll blow apart for sure!"

if some one will at least post the announceing date mabe they will stop attacking????
-----------------

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service