CoasterMania! 2010

I can't wait! I did not go in the summer, but made it in the fall!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

We were a team of 6. "The MF'ers"

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I think there ended up being 2 teams going for first. So there were 2 teams ahead of us that had one more hole than us. Though if that friend of yours Vince had made that one hole, when the ball went down the stairs and back on to the green, it should have been an automatic win.:D

One thing I would request to Bryan would be consultation prizes for 2nd and third places for all the games. Heck it'd be better to let winners choose what part of the 3 part prize they want. IE, 1st place chooses first and 2nd next and blah blah blah.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

It's official. GOCC is teaming up with CoasterBuzz for the annual Fall Affair event at Holiday World on September 18th. For those who are upset about missing Holiwood Nights, you can join us at Fall Affair.

Jason Hammond said:
It's official. GOCC is teaming up with CoasterBuzz for the annual Fall Affair event at Holiday World on September 18th. For those who are upset about missing Holiwood Nights, you can join us at Fall Affair.

I know I was real excited about this news!!! :)
In as much as I love Raven, can't miss my 11th CoasterMania!! :)

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 2175 :)

It's all about getting around the barrels, or over the fences, right leads, no faults, fastest time and looking pretty when done. What's so hard about that?

I'm excited to finally make it to my first Coaster Mania. Sounds like a great time. Now I have to decide which club to join. I'm really excited about Bolliger! Can't wait to find out what B&M we're getting. If it was up to me I would get a dive machine. A flyer wouldn't be as much of a thrill in my opinion.

I know that this doesn't actually mean that we are going to get a new B&M but it does increase the likelihood of it happening.

Ron Toomer spoke last year. It doesn't mean the likelihood of us getting an Arrow has increased. I'm not saying we aren't ever getting a B&M again. I'm just saying that the likelihood wouldn't be affected by him speaking at CoasterMania. There are B&M's in the park now and he is a major player in the industry. That's why he's speaking at the event.

Well Ron made sense being there on account of Magnum's birthday. Mr. Bolliger speaking next year could just mean he's going to talk about the 2 obvious B&M's at the park. I wouldn't, however, look too much into a theory of it meaning we're getting a B&M in the future.

And I'm loving the new development with Fall Affair! OHHHHH, I can't wait! Next year is going to be magnanimous! :)

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I can see a Dive Machine facing the lake where Demon Drop and DT sits.

Let's Get Weird.

Don't count on it going underground at all with the water table.

I've never understood all the enthusiast love for dive machines. I rode Sheikra last winter and found it to be incredibly boring.

I found Sheikra to be quite entertaining. The 2 vertical drops are a great sensation and being stopped hanging over the top is a very fun, especially on the end of the front row where there's nothing between you and the ground

On a side note, has Werner Stengal ever spoken at CoasterMania?

^^^ It doesn't have to go under ground. Griffon technically doesn't. Under a bridge, but not underground. I would so much rather see a GG!

Let's Get Weird.

Or it could drop into an above-ground tunnel. They make those too.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Did I say they couldnt do that?:) I mearly pointed out the water table issue and how a chance of it going underground is unlikely.

Sorry. Forgot I was wearing my Captain Obvious costume. ;)

Nah, I had my Vague explanation.....shoes on......hmmmm....

I'm not wearing my funny underwear so sorry for not, well, being funny.:P

For what it's worth, I laughed. ;)

I didn't ;)

Let's Get Weird.

Then you should have this: >:-(

:)