CoasterMania! 2010

We've just posted info about our CoasterMania! event for 2010.

One of the highlights is a keynote by Walter Bolliger of B&M, as well as new behind-the-scenes coaster tours. ERT schedules are also posted.

Pricing and hotel info coming soon. Check the official site.

Director of Communications at Cedar Point

VERY excited to meet Mr. Bolliger. Looks like another great CoasterMania lineup.

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

Looks like a great time.

If I may just suggest one thing....

Anyway you can have a walkback each day, instead of on the same time/ same day? They both sound great, and I hate to miss one.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Now that I can drive there I want to attend, but money baseball and other things probably willl get in the way. Have fun :)

Let's Get Weird.

B&M for 2011 confirmed. ;)

Love the line up.
Disaster ERT should be entertaining.:)

And really lovin the new behind the scenes additions (though a Dragster one would have been swiggity sweet:)). Can't wait!!!!

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Ah dammit. This was the year I was going to make it back to Holiday World for Holiwood Nights! Each offers its own unique events during the day. Which one offers the most, though...Its going to be a tough decision to make.

Woot! Dragster and Magnum at night!! Bug City here I come!!

Saturday Morning looks packed with great rides everywhere! Going to be tough deciding what rides to hit.

This time my group won't forget to sign up for the putt-putt challenge!

Great lineup this year and thanks for posting so soon! Makes it easier to plan to!

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

^^They offer Voyage. Enough said...

Let's Get Weird.

^Agreed. Voyage trumps CP every time. :)

Oh no! The toughest decision I'm ever going to have to make! I dont want to miss CM but I was planning on making it down to HW! WHYYYYY!!!???

Why oh why can't either one get pushed one weekend ahead?!

It's easy. Go to CoasterMania in June and then Fall Affair at HW in September (assuming that happens again).

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Ahhhh yes yes! Good idea!

Adam you have to be at CM so we can conquer the Hole in One competition. We were so close this year that we will be able to dominate next year!

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

lol that's true too. I can't believe how close we came to winning that. I'm definitely gonna play that course some more just to get a feel for it. :D

I still have to talk to others to try and convince a later HW trip to Fall Affair. This CM is just tooooooooooo good to pass up. But so help me god I will get on Voyage if it's the last thing I do!:)

After this year's Fall Affair I'll most likely be returning again next year. It was amazing. As for CoasterMania, I'm just hoping the food at the social hour will be even remotely close to as good as it was this year. :)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Yes, that food was phenomenal!

Oh yes.. we will win the putt-putt challenege this year.

Adam and Vince... I blame the black birds for our loss this past year.

I think my team was 1 hole-in-one short of a tie for 1st.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Jason, were you in a team of four or six? We were a team of six and we were also one hole in one away from a tie for first.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service