Cedar Point 2013

NextGen89 said:
If its as big of a coaster as everyone says they must be planning to build it fast

Maybe they are hoping for another off season like this past off season.

Their initial clues usually mean something generic like Windseekers "its big." By using banshee they may just be hinting that its a B&M considering thats who Mantis/Banshee was made by.

As I said on another sites forum, I find it refreshing that parks such as Dollywood just announce what they are building instead of playing stupid clue games.

I'm with Chuck Wagon, this is the time I do a big tune out when it comes to decipher this, what do these eyes look like. Yawn, time to take a nap.

^ I actually like the clues. I find it fun and amusing even though a majority of the time, I am no where close to being right.

I like the clues too. The first clue they gave us was, @!!$!(*%%, which means Banshee. But the second clue they gave us, (!%!@@!#%(!@!!^", means false clues. So you never know what clue is next. As it was stated earlier, they totally tricked the people down at Carowinds into thinking they were getting a HUSS Giant Frisbee.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Sorry, but is there a cipher somewhere, or how do you guys figure this stuff out. I would like to play along, but don't know how.

Just follow CP on twitter or Facebook. That's where they are giving out the clues.

How soo after DT closes do you think we will start to see demolition.

Well let's see the final lap is 11:40 so I'd say 11:41 ;)

I'm sure demolition will start the next day, they don't exactly have a lot of time.

I'd say pretty soon, the ride will be closed so there's nothing stopping them from demolishing asap. I just want to see it happen, it'd be awesome to see DT uncovered.

Won't be that awesome, I've seen out uncovered before.

There would be no reason to close DT and then have it sitting there, unused, for an extended period of time, so I'd go with very soon after the 29th. Like Monday

Unless CP chose the closing date because they have some reason to believe that DT will break down on the 30th :)

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

Speaking of riding it uncovered, I rodeitlast night at coastermania with all of the lights on... Thats the next best thing to riding it uncovered I'd say. It was a cool experience, but in no way did it make the ride more exciting.

You might not see demolition for a bit. There is a LOT of stuff in there that needs to come out first. They might have already started but there is enough that it will take awhile to move it all. Plus everything from the ride that they might want to salvage.

Was there any mention of Happy Jacks at CoasterMania?

^Nope, not that I know of. Unless someone asked after I left the speech during lunch.

I wonder if they are going to dismantle Space Spiral during Halloweekends. That's a big crane to bring in.

They can do it during the week.

It's going to be weird seeing DT and Space Spiral not there anymore. but I'm theyre going to be tearing them down right away. if they weren't they would just keep it open.

Top 5: (1) Superman the Ride (2) Millennium Force (3) Maverick (4) Leviathan (5) Diamondback

Won't be that awesome, I've seen out uncovered before.

'Course it will. It's been covered my whole life, it'll be exciting to see it without the shell. :D

99er said:
You might not see demolition for a bit. There is a LOT of stuff in there... ...it will take awhile to move it all.

I rode DT during the day Friday, they had one of the garage doors (I think it was a garage door) open and I saw people bring things out of the building. During CoasterMania, they turned all of the lights on inside of the building for the ERT. There is a TON of stuff in there still.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service