Cedar Point 2013

Did I say you were qualified to give a correct answer, or did I say that I chimed in to give the correct answer so there isn't confusion? Now let's settle down and take your own advice that's stated in your signature.

Oh good Lord. You're right, lets stop "arguing".

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/ShippudenMan/plot-2.png
entrance(red)

with some decent landscaping(green) it could easily be incorporated as part of planet snoopy. A nice THEMED tunnel/wall, between the coaster and the kiddie dodgems, would make for a great divider between the two kid sections.

Last edited by Cedar King,

NextGen89 said:
Plus... if im not mistaken... power tower is extremely reliable.. and also an S&S product...

Thunder Canyon seems pretty reliable too.

Brandon

Disaster Transport's plot is where a lot of the new coaster's queue is going......along with the station in that vicinity. I don't think some if any of this is news to most since it's been commonly predicted that the coaster will start in the space spiral/DT area, go out by the front entrance and come back. We just don't know what exact path it's going to take to get there, how far out into the parking lot?

I know CP is probably getting the Wing Coaster, but I was looking at the construction pics of The Outlaw opening in 2013 and... Man, I can't believe that this wooden coaster has a near 90 degree drop and will have a barrel roll! This would be a nice addition to CP!

Probably? :)

Promoter of fog.

The Outlaw does look like it is going to be an awesome coaster from the few things I've seen. I'm still very excited for this Wing Coaster though, I have high hopes for the ride experience.

Kevinj said:
Probably? :)

Yeah, for all we know it could be a B&M 4th dimension! Oh snap!

What do you mean, "for all we know." IT IS a wing coaster, unless CP does a complete 180 at the last second.

-Miker-

In his defense, CP hasn't "officially" announced it yet. But yea, it's a wing

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I googled and couldn't find it. What and where is this outlaw coaster?

Let's Get Weird.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD. said:
I googled and couldn't find it. What and where is this outlaw coaster?

That's what I'm wondering.

It's the new coaster at Silver Dollar City in 2013. There's information about it on screamscape,

http://www.screamscape.com/html/silver_dollar_city.htm

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Oh, ok thanks.

Let's Get Weird.

I just hope they don't rush construction on their wooden roller coaster like the way Paramount did when they built Son of Beast. That's why it's SBNO, because of the lawsuits.

Not because of lawsuits. It's SBNO because of what caused the lawsuits. There is too many problems to keep dumping money into the ride.

Let's Get Weird.

It's SBNO because it shouldn't have been built in the first place. We can do crazy stuff now because we have the technology.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Cedar King said:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/ShippudenMan/plot-2.png
entrance(red)

with some decent landscaping(green) it could easily be incorporated as part of planet snoopy. A nice THEMED tunnel/wall, between the coaster and the kiddie dodgems, would make for a great divider between the two kid sections.

Ive always thought this would be a great area for another kids coaster such as a woodie or surfrider. Ive never seen the queue requirements for a zac spin but theres a chance for that to fit there as well.

Screamin' Squirrel would be awesome!
Wouldn't it be nice if CP got THREE coasters for 2013?
Large coaster: Wing
Medium coaster: screaming squirrel
small coaster: surfrider
Too bad that wont happen....
I was hoping for a gravity group wooden coaster but I think we'll have to wait awhile :(

As for Colors for the wing coaster I have a lot of color combos I like
★ Leviathan Blue and light orange.
★ Violet and Turquoise
★ Turquoise and white
★ Lime green (not Raptor green) and orange

For the name I like the lake Erie sea monster idea or water themes like Barracuda or Stingray even though those aren't in a lake.

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service