Cedar Point 2013

They should just blow it up and let it fall wherever. That way, guests can bet on what it hits. The winners get free season passes, of course.

For those worried about that side of the park being busier. Expect this ride to have it's queue completely full with a 2 hour wait or more which will probably make Wicked Twister's line a half hour or more. This is most likely what Cedar Point is trying to do as far as luring people to that side of the park.

Titandwedebil said:
They should just blow it up and let it fall wherever. That way, guests can bet on what it hits. The winners get free season passes, of course.

How about they give guests cannons and see which guest can bring it down first. negative points for hitting other rides, so you have to aim well.

James

Even better idea!

A kind of power like that couldn't even match the rush you get from Dragster. Now THAT would be an experience you and your kids could remember. ;) Just hope it doesn't fall in the parking lot, a lot of "preferred" guests would get pretty upset.

Kevinj said:
So about that twist in the story...

I hear ya man.

Dragsterwiz said:

Titandwedebil said:

How about they give guests cannons and see which guest can bring it down first. negative points for hitting other rides, so you have to aim well.

What did I start?

Top 5 CP coasters 1- millennium 2- dragster 3- maverick 4- raptor 5- magnum

The first question my 7 year old asked was "how tall do I need to be?" I have not seen a height requirement - did I miss it? Or have they learned from their mistake on Maverick and are waiting until everything is finalized before they set the height?

Diehardrider said:

Dragsterwiz said:

Titandwedebil said:

What did I start?

Pure creative magic, and the best carnival game ever. ;)

James

^^ Nothing official yet, but 99.9% of B&Ms have a 54 inch minimum. Dollywood somehow managed to get 50 inches for Wild Eagle, but I'd plan on 54.

And on the other end of the spectrum, all of the B&M Wing Coasters currently operating have a maximum height restriction of 78 inches (6 feet, 6 inches).

Last edited by DejaVu2001,

Kevinj said:
So about that twist in the story...

I've been thinking about that for some time now.

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Yea, and if everyone would just quit changing the subject every other post, maybe we would get an answer. :)

Promoter of fog.

Does anybody else think that the second fly-by of the towers takes away from the first fly-thru?
Also, is it just me or does anybody else think the administration buildings and the rears of the buildings not coming down will look very bad next to this new statement?

So, what was up with this "hint" we got anyways?

0 7 91 97 21 2

The second twist is scarier for sure, it looks as if your gonna smack right into the wall

Speaking of twists, many of us would love to hear about the twist in the story - Ffej (Jeff), would you happen to have details about that? Or anyone? :)

Kathy :-)

CPboy77 said:
So, what was up with this "hint" we got anyways?

0 7 91 97 21 2

False hint?

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7
Opening Day 2015 : Rougarou - Front Seat!

Gatekeeper is on YouTubes main page!

The Crystal Method is the only way to find The Winner!

Would everyone just give this idea that there was a "twist" in the story a rest. Every other comment is "so where's that twist", or "so what's the twist in the story, Jeff", "yeah, I want to know too" Is it really that big of a deal if there was a twist or not? I mean, you guys have been going on for pages about it. If there was a twist, and Jeff wanted you guys to know about it he'd tell you. You bugging him about it is like kids badgering their parents to open their presents on Christmas Eve instead of the next day. Seriously, just talk about the ride and forget there was or possibly wasn't any additional information, errr, twist. Thanks. Have a good evening.

^Had to change the subject from people bashing the ride ;)

^^'Scuse us for trying to have some fun... Sheesh. *user slinks off to the corner*

Last edited by nerdykat,

Kathy :-)

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service