Cedar Point 2013

OMG Awesome, I counted six possibly before MCBR maybe one after, I can't wait

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

CPfan1976 said:

lol, I agree with the insanity trying to figure stuff out from this forum. I'm interested in seeing that stuff also cause I'm fairly certain I know your last two. I don't think the complete name of our 2013 attraction has ever been "spoken" (posted) out loud on here. I'll touch more on this after the official announcement.

Really? I'm pretty sure Gatekeeper has been mentioned. Good thing you are holding off so that way you can get some accurate information

http://www.***************.com/forum/files/cedarpointcoaster.jpg

That was acurate!

Last edited by Cedar King,

Glad that I was in the right place at the right time to be able to share my findings with you all.

gatekeeper said:
Glad that I was in the right place at the right time to be able to share my findings with you all.

Yeah thanks a ton dude! What are the odds that Gatekeeper would present us with leaked photos of Gatekeeper.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Anyone else notice that the blue wings we have been seeing, aren't really in the logo?

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Maverick00 said:
Anyone else notice that the blue wings we have been seeing, aren't really in the logo?

They are. Look right to the left of the red eyes.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

I cant tell whats after the MCBR... that may be micro corkscrew... if so that is 6 inversions...

Weve seen giant loops, but holy crap is that a large corkscrew.. Its got to be 110 to 120ft tall.

The front gate... or "i gate" as I will refer to it is incredible...

The turnaround is lame though...

The design follows the leak in the newspaper almost to a T, I cant tell if the helix is in there or not, I hope so

The double keyhole at the front gate probably has to be my favorite feature.

What if this was a fake... a hoax they purposely made... hat would be epic!

^I was just thinking that! ahahaha

It's not. Raptor is in the same position as the photo on the official CP facebook page.

I'm glad this was leaked, I would of wasted my entire weekend just waiting for a Monday. Time for some shots!

I KNEW it would be called Gatekeeper. Give me a minute and then I'll step off my high horse. :::flips hair:::

Ah. I have a feeling of where Iron Dragon's griffon statue is likely to turn back up. ;)

Richie A.

Love the paint scheme.

Looks pretty cool, coulda done with 1 less barrel roll, more airtime hills, and maybe some other type of inversion. That being said, it looks great, I just hope hope hope it carries speed through those barrel rolls. Also, Where are the water effects? Come on CP, get with the times. Splashdown's are sweet.

dayvancowboy said:
I KNEW it would be called Gatekeeper. Give me a minute and then I'll step off my high horse. :::flips hair:::

People kept going on about the name. Gatekeeper Sounded legit the moment I read it. Typhoon and Banshee were a joke.

xtremecoasters said:
Love the paint scheme.

Looks pretty cool, coulda done with 1 less barrel roll, more airtime hills, and maybe some other type of inversion. That being said, it looks great, I just hope hope hope it carries speed through those barrel rolls. Also, Where are the water effects? Come on CP, get with the times. Splashdown's are sweet.

This is a wing coaster, Inversions and twists is what these coasters are about. It has airtime. If you want more, MAGNUM, MAVERICK, and Blue streak have you covered.

GATEKEEPER! FTW!

This is why Cedar Point is the ROLLER COASTER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! ~fangasm~

Last edited by Cedar King,

Definitely the coolest looking wing coaster I've seen so far. now only nine months until I can ride it..... damn.

Cedar King said:

This is a wing coaster,

Really? I thought it was a cheeseburger.

Is this ride just going to be a basic wing? Can we tell from the pictures if it will have some other element?

It looks alright but the name is kind of lame. Can't wait to see what we get in 2014.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service