Cedar Point 2013

Looks like they already took it down. I got a lot of screenshots though that I can upload if anyone wants to see them.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Is that a... giant corkscrew?

[url][url]For those of us who saw it and took screenshots. Lets not share them. Lets be good fanboys and wait for the official announcement. I'd like a little respect for CP.

That means you to Thunderbirds MT ^.^

Last edited by Cedar King,

damn missed it. anyone want to help me in seeing it? :) wow that looks beautiful.

Last edited by Dead Sexeh,

OK Cedar King... Fair enough :(

Yeah, I missed it too. :( Anyone want to message me photos? I normally would be down to wait but I'm going to the park tomorrow and just want to see how it might look.

Hey, I want to see them :( Oh well, I guess I can wait another day....

Last edited by benboyrocks,

if someone could send me a screenshot that would be great.

The Crystal Method is the only way to find The Winner!

also if you scroll down to the bottom of cedarpoint.com, it says quick links with links to each GateKeeper page but obviously doesnt work now

I would also like to see the photos if anybody wants to message them to me

Hey guys, I rarely post on this forum, but I'm a long, longtime lurker. To say I'm bummed out that I missed out on the page when it was up is an understatement. If someone who took a screencap(s) of the page could send a me message with them, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled by just posting them on the thread.

Last edited by boxman15,

I get off to take a shower and find out I missed it. Fml.

I'm sorry cedar king, I just feel like these guys should know because there after the same stuff were after.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84744498@N05/7762286200/in/photostream

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

I'd love to see them too:(

Send me a PM with your email if you would like to see screenshots

Please see link above

Last edited by gatekeeper,

I'd loved to be private messaged some of the stuff but i can understand if you guys can't. what was all up on the web page(video, stats)?

I love how that screenshot has a tab open that says "how to take a screenshot"...

Haha sorry I'm new Mac user and wanted to get it before it got taken down.

I'm thinking that the media need not know about this...

No it's fine I'm glad you got it!

To those who saw it, please dont spill anything imporant.......deliberately.:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service