Cedar Point 2013

www.cedarpoint.com/gatekeeper

The message changed.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7
Opening Day 2015 : Rougarou - Front Seat!

Alright I'm totally lost where did you did the names Edge and Interceptor the Ride come from?

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

Link doesn't work...

Nope. It worked earlier. They shut it down.

Top Thrill Laps - 57
2014 CP Visits - 7
Opening Day 2015 : Rougarou - Front Seat!

Hi Mtay, thanks for the interest. These are all the items I have, so I bet someone else made out with the sign you are referring to. Sorry!

Kara (car-uh)

ST_Kara said:
Hi Mtay, thanks for the interest. These are all the items I have, so I bet someone else made out with the sign you are referring to. Sorry!

Dang it.. haha I was really hoping that sign would become available. I'll just have to take a look at the other ones then, thanks! :)

anyone know where you can view live coverage of the announcement?
linky or something :)

Cedar King said:
anyone know where you can view live coverage of the announcement?
linky or something :)

Walt said he's going to try to stream it if I remember correctly.

ok thank you, will it be on pointbuzz?

davidw said:

JAMedic said:

davidw said:
http://www.cedarpoint.com/interceptor-the-ride-

?

Just curious where did you get that name from?

http://www.cedarpoint.com/sitemap

I still don't exactly understand where you got that name from.

Coaster Bucket List: 1) Fury 325 2) Leviathan 3) Intimidator 305 4) Kingda Ka 5) Formula Rosa

^It's gone now but at the bottom of the page it said Interceptor The Ride

Now I really wish I was on PB a few hours ago. You go read a book, come back, and get excited about seeing all these links about possible new rides. Then you click on them...and they don't work. Then you read on and see they USED to work but don't anymore. Sigh.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

^ I know that feel bro.

There was nothing contained in those links that is not discussed adequately in this thread. You didn't miss anything.

The path you tread is narrow, and the drop is sheer and very high.

^I know, it's just that feeling of wanting to actually see it for myself. IDK, it's hard to explain, but for example when the new coaster is announced I'll want to go to the new ride's website and look at and read all of the info and stats rather than first coming hear to read people describe it. It's different when you see something for yourself instead of just hearing about it.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum

A couple people mentioned the idea of having more than one ride being built besides the new roller coaster. If that is the case, maybe they'll give us a newer generation space spiral. Something like this maybe? Click Here.

When I heard SS would be removed I figured one of those would replace it. If we don't get one next year I'd expect one in the next few years.

thrillsawait.weebly.com

both the /edge link and the /interceptor-the-ride- link are gone and now bring you to the regular site just like if you were to type

http:/www.cedarpoint.com/enfmwnfkenwerkejwffw.

I don't think that was mentioned yet.

We should hire a physic to predict the new ride. ;)

Favorite coaster: Millennium Force
Favorite flat: maXair

Magnum is awesome said:
both the /edge link and the /interceptor-the-ride- link are gone and now bring you to the regular site just like if you were to type

http:/www.cedarpoint.com/enfmwnfkenwerkejwffw.

I don't think that was mentioned yet.

Was it just like the Gatekeeper link or did it just say the names at the bottom of the page?

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service