2014 Employee's

Just wondering who is all gonna be applying for next season. If so, what position are you applying for? If you have any questions, we can all help each other out.

Last edited by Travis Hodges,

I think I will apply for next season!* EXCITED*

Nice! What position are you applying?

^Ride Operator :) are you applying as well?

Yes I am applying! Can't wait. Really hoping I can get this job. I'm applying for a Ride Host as well :D

I am also gonna try getting a position for Ride Host :)

I'm not sure if I'm coming back or not next season, but hello. If you guys have any questions, let me know :)

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

I'm applying for next year! Hoping to get a Marketing Internship with Annie Zelm!

I have a question. How many Ride Host people usually work on each flat ride at a time?

For flat rides? It varies. On smaller rides like Cedar Downs, only one person will be working it at a time. On larger flat rides, you can have 4 to 6 people. The biggest crew is easily GateKeeper, where they have 17 people working the attraction at a time.

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

Does someone know the email of the human resources manager? I need to ask a question about the application process of international people. Does someone have experiences with the application process of CCUSA applicants?

^I don't sorry, if I find out I will tell you.

I'm applying again for next year. I'm applying to admissions again. (I think) I would definitely recommend to everyone applying to be a ride op to definitely keep in mind your answer to certain questions during the interview. Specifically about whether you want to work with kids or adults. It will set the tone for your entire summer.

2013 - Admissions - Group Sales
2014 - Admissions - Group Sales (TL? fingers crossed)

Thanks for the tip Nix, I'll defiantly keep that in mind!

I was curious as to when we can apply for the 2014 positions. I would LOVE to get a job in the safety department, and I should have a bachelors degree in Safety by December of 2014.

I am an EMT and Student Nurse (I'll be an RN December of 2014). I was wondering how I would apply to become an EMT in the park next summer? Thanks!

Apply online...I believe it's under the safety division for the job title to select. Not too sure

Also is your EMT state or NREMT and is it all up and not due to expire during your time at the park? Just looking out for ya...know too many guys that have just let the cert lapse and have to retake that stupid registry and waste time all over again

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I believe applications usually go live in January.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Here's to Season 4 in Rides.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

thedevariouseffect said:
Apply online...I believe it's under the safety division for the job title to select. Not too sure

Also is your EMT state or NREMT and is it all up and not due to expire during your time at the park? Just looking out for ya...know too many guys that have just let the cert lapse and have to retake that stupid registry and waste time all over again

I've got both my NREMT and state of Ohio EMT-B certs and they will both be up to date! Are there any other certs or anything I can earn to make myself more competitive?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service