2010 Food improvements

I would think bringing in a new restaurant themed around a brewery would be a great idea. Make it look as if Great Lakes is brewed right there at the park. I guess this isn't a "wish list" thread but I just thought of it when I read what Dvo said.

crazy horse said:
Now all we need is a skyline chili, and all will be well. :)

I know several people who would agree with you. Possibly including Tony Clark. I can take it or leave it. But, it's right around the corner from me. I suppose if I lived in Sandusky or some other non-skyline chili city, I might feel more strongly about it.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

If we were to get a skyline we would have all of the best food in the park I can think of. Except for Chipotle.

Chick-Fil-A
Montgomery Inn
Subway
Skyline

crazy horse said:
I have to disagree about montgomery being better than famous dave's, but they are not bad.

Now all we need is a skyline chili, and all will be well. :)

Put me down for liking Montgomery Inn better, I'm not a big fan of St. Louis style ribs. The Montgomery Inn ribs were at the park for years, going back to when the Famous Dave's builidng was The Boathouse - Ribs On The Bay.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Kyle2154 said:
I could see it being a hit. Rockband and Guitar Hero are VERY popular with a pretty wide range of people.

Have you seen South Parks "Guitar Queer-O" episode? It is sad but true (even for myself) how addicting and cool the game is.

I agree, the game is tons of fun to play.

Watching some complete stranger play? Yeah, not so much.

Goodbye MrScott

John

OnPoint! blog on the new Perkins in Breakers.

Brandon

Oh yeah. I forgot they were doing that. Perkins is good. Bob Evans would have been great.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Except that CPs target audience isn't 65+.

Goodbye MrScott

John

The geriatricality of Bob Evans is part of its charm! ;)

Brandon

Yeah, but what would the teenagers do when they go in at 6 for dinner and find that they stopped serving dinner 3 hours prior and only have decaf coffee and pie available?

Goodbye MrScott

John

Hahaha not quite true. Bob Evans doesn't stop serving anything. Most of the Bob Evans in Ohio are open until at least 10 and serve almost all their menu all day.

UpsideDown! :-)

Now if only that Perkins would have the same prices as the one on 250 I would probably visit it every time! lol

Andrew Hartman

*CP Fan since 1999*

#1's: Voyage @ Holiday World, Superman: Ride of Steel (now Bizarro) @ Six Flags New England

I like pancakes too.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

@djDaemon:geriatricality??:)
thanks for teaching me a new word;)

KingOfLouies said:
I've always thought Cameo was the best pizza in Sandusky. Now, if there were only a way to get a Dutch Burger at the park.

I absolutely agree with all that too KingOfLouies. Cameo pizza rocks and Dutch Burgers are awesome too.

JuggaLotus said:
Yeah, but what would the teenagers do when they go in at 6 for dinner and find that they stopped serving dinner 3 hours prior and only have decaf coffee and pie available?

Like UpsideDown said -- most locations in OH are open till at least 10pm most days of the week. Just don't go there on a Sunday arround 11:30 or noonish or you will see the geriatricality of Bob Evans in full swing mode. :)

Last edited by skiboi007,

Is there anywhere in the hotel for guests to order pizza now that Perkins has moved in? Or will pizza need to be delivered from an outside source?

I'm not for sure but I think last year, you could order the pizza from Joe Cool's and get it delivered to the hotels.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

I think that there is also a pizza hut in the restaurant at sandcastle.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Pizza Hut was in Breakers so unless they are moving it to another area of the hotel, I am guessing you will have to get pizza delivered.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service