2009 Family Getaway Guide

Yes they have the same date restrictions. I am using one of them, I called them about it, they said to make your reservation like normal, and when you check in they will apply the discount.

KYJoe said:
Yes they have the same date restrictions. I am using one of them, I called them about it, they said to make your reservation like normal, and when you check in they will apply the discount.

Thanks, Joe!

*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.

Got my getaway guide as well. Surprised it was now a fold out instead of the book. Noticed that most or all of the CP coupons now have barcodes. Must be a new coupon system.

The new park map hasn't been posted yet on the website. I know there's no major changes to the map but still, I would imagine they would by now considering that they're opening tomorrow! Maybe a question for Tony...

-Larry T.
Michigan's Adventure - 2009 - Ride Host - Logger's Run, Sea Dragon, Dodgems
Geauga Lake 1888-2007

I don't care if the getaway guide is printed on my dog's balls, as long as I can neuter him and use the $30 off per night coupon for Hotel Breakers.

I do believe that anything else they print in the getaway guide is available on their website. On top of that, its pretty obvious most of you know what is in the park anyway.

I have every Getaway Guide made from 1994 'til now. Back in those days, the Guide was nearly twice as big as the booklet we've gotten for the past several years. Heck, it was practically a magazine. I am disappointed with this year's edition, but I can understand the economic reasons for downsizing. I think that Cedar Point should at least have printed the operating schedule in the 2009 Guide. Not everybody has internet access, and letting potential guests know your operating hours is pretty important information (in my opinion).

Last edited by MForce,

Dr. Vanostran said:
I don't care if the getaway guide is printed on my dog's balls, as long as I can neuter him and use the $30 off per night coupon for Hotel Breakers.

I do believe that anything else they print in the getaway guide is available on their website. On top of that, its pretty obvious most of you know what is in the park anyway.

haha! soo funny. I really didn't enjoy this years getaway guide. Too small :(

ask me for my facebook.

I am still waiting for my Getaway Guide. Everyone probably has got theirs by now. I got my P. Pass on April 22nd, so I just wonder why I haven't recieved mine or my mother's yet.

^You are not automaticly entered to receive a Getaway guide when you process your pass at least not to my knowing. You need to sign up for one on cedar point's brochure page. Or call Cedar Point directly.

The new 2009 map looks a bit different this year. It doesn't have the names of the rides in the actual map, just colored numbers and the name in the map's key.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

I just hired an ant who just happens to play a small yet lovely violin. I listened to his wonderful piece of music, and when he was done he told me to let you hear it. I haven't uploaded the track onto my computer yet but he told me that he had a fine name for the song.

If I remember correctly it was: Waaa Waaaa its too bad I don't have a hard copy of pictures and information about Cedar Point.

A touching song.

Got mine finally!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service