2009 Family Getaway Guide

^The Breakers and Sandcastle coupon was for $30 off per night.

And here is the fine print: Reservations are required. Coupon valid May 15 through June 4, 2009 (excluding May 22-24) Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, offer or package. No reproduction or copies of coupon accepted.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Thank you Point Person, and CP Mac,
I called that number it was busy? That normal??

MaVeRiCk AnD MaGnUm-XL200
Higher +
Steeper +
Faster =
The Better!

I think the number is only during business hours but I could be wrong. I'll check hold on a second...

Visual Scan!

Okay, I just tried and I got an automatic response of Thanks for Calling Cedar Point voted 11 years in a row as the Worlds Best, blah blah blah. and there hours for opening day and was told to hold to talk to an operator or press one for something.

Visual Scan!

Is the $30 off coupon for breakers only good Sun-Thurs?

Ok I called again and got threw.
Thank you for your help guys!

MaVeRiCk AnD MaGnUm-XL200
Higher +
Steeper +
Faster =
The Better!

Matt D said:
The starlight experience has brief but more insightful blurb about it as well on the guide. "Join us May 23-September 7 as the frontier Trail turns int a sparkling musical wonderland." Wonder how it will be mixed into the halloweekends?

Halloweekends doesn't start until September 18, so there will be no mix with Halloweekends.

Speaking of Halloweekends, that is an excellent picture of Harley in the Getaway Guide!

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I've yet to recieve my getaway guide too. I processed my pass last month and bought them 2 months ago. Has anyone got theirs yet?

You don't get automaticly signed up when you process your pass. You must order them online on CP's brochure page or call. (1800BestFun). If you are looking for Pointperks there is another topic on that or visit CP's Season Pass Central on cedarpoint.com

Visual Scan!

im so disappointed..I was so looking forward to the $30 off a night coupon and turns out..my vacation is a month after it expires...oh well

I received mine today.

I received mine in the mail today. They must have really cut back on the getaway guides because there are not that many pages.

i got mine today. wow. skinny book, or shall i say pamphlet?! not much to look at. I guess they heard about the postage going up,lol! and, thank goodness i have the internet so i can look up entrance rates and park(s) hours 'cuz i didnt see any of that info. on there (unless i missed it). they also dropped the "$'s off" coupons down some; man, i remember one year u could save $11 off admission, with those coupons. but hey, sumthin is better than nuthin. oh well,im sure they'll still beat the big box stores' coupons! you all have fun this weekend. i'll probably have to wait til june to visit.

fast...Faster...FASTEST!

pointperson said:
You don't get automaticly signed up when you process your pass. You must order them online on CP's brochure page or call. (1800BestFun). If you are looking for Pointperks there is another topic on that or visit CP's Season Pass Central on cedarpoint.com

Thanks Pointperson, I used the link and signed up for one. I could have sworn I got one automatically last year after processing my pass. Both me and my boyfriend got one at the same time last year, just weeks before they opened.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I got mine today. Very suckish compared to last years. It wasn't very detailed. It didn't get me excited for this season at all. It was just "blah". Oh well. I'm still excited to go to KI Saturday.

Let's Get Weird.

Actually last year I used mine to get a few people in the park for a cheaper price and to get 2 dollars off an on-ride photo on Mean Streak. Do they still have the same coupons as last year?

^Yes there is a coupon for $2 off any 6x10 photo or keychain. I think last years had a restriction that you could not use it for Maverick but this year it says it can be used at any ride photo location on any 2009 operating date.

I think I will be using mine on Raptor this year. I wish they had a pointperk for photo discounts.

Visual Scan!

Thanks pointperson, I might just get one either on Mantis or Magnum this year once I get my brochure. I've never ridden Mantis and I still remember screaming in horror back in 1989 when Magnum opened.. lol.

I always try to by the pictures but they never come out on Mantis! I am always pushed back in my seat and all you see is the Yellow over the shoulder

Visual Scan!

I got mine today. I have never purchased a picture before, so i think i will on Magnum saturday.

First rollback=opening weekend '09

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service