2007 New Employees

I'm not working at CP, but do the employees ever hang out with guests/enthusiasts? I think it would be cool to talk to the people that make my trip the happiest day of the year every year. :P

But then again I am a huge coaster dork...

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

No.

its my first year working here. jus hope to make some friends and money lol. iam suppose to be an arcade host. not too sure what iam gettin myself into but iam sure ill have a good time at CP

I process in on May 13th, and can't wait. I really look forward to meeting new friends and having a great summer working at CP.

Cya Soon!

Good Morning, first time post since my application got a update.

I didn't put rides or anything. Mostly just Games-Food-Merchandize for what I wanted. A while ago I was on a New York trip and Nora Schumacher called me while I was gone. So now I just need to call Nora back and see how this will all work. ^_^

Anyone know Nora? How is She/he, nice rude bossy ect? Just want to know.

Also...hmmm currently my school got on fire [MCCTC] and we were to have a summer school day around the 11 of June for a lost day. So...I really don't know when I can start work because of the fire. Should I call Nora as soon as I can, explain that to her/him that, or wait till I know the right date?

Waiting to relay information to Cedar Point management is never the best way to go. I would call Nora and explain your situation to here, and she will help you work out the best possible solution.

2008 ATL Blue Streak
2007 Every Ride in the Park
2006 Cedar Point Ride Whore

The real deal will be tomorrow at 10 AM...here's to the best. Probity wont be able to work as early as I wish to though....

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service