Detective Work for 2022 ( Get your $$ ready!!)

Maybe they plan on resurrecting an old name for a new ride. A twister is like a cyclone. There was a Cyclone coaster at CP so maybe they will put a new roller coaster somewhere along the beach and call it the Cyclone.

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world...but it requires people to make the dreams a reality."

-Walt Disney

Or maybe they do it to keep folks like the OP busy with threads like this over the long and cold offseason?

Out with your very wrong prediction already. This is difficult to read.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

The Beast is getting Gravity Grouped…. That’s all I need ‘New for 2022’.

oh… and a new kings island gold pass.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

The reviews are pouring in : "I don't think so Tim, book of fairy tales" " Out with your very wrong prediction already".

I knew what to expect ahead of time when I started this thread. In the words of an old boat friend named Pete B I once knew, "It's all good fellas". There's been worse disagreements on here.

3 more days. The answer. Next meaningful post: tomorrow est: 16:00

Last edited by CPfan1976,

This is all building up to Fury: West Coast for Knott's

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

I applaud your different attack on this subject BUT I'm going to treat this thread the same way I do netflix series.

Just wait till its all over to watch ...

James Parker jr said:

This is all building up to Fury: West Coast for Knott's

You laugh, but…

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedrunkriders/status/147601030868672922...W-Sj9DHjjE

ROUNDABOUND.

CPfan1976 said:

The reviews are pouring in : "I don't think so Tim, book of fairy tales" " Out with your very wrong prediction already".

I knew what to expect ahead of time when I started this thread. In the words of an old boat friend named Pete B I once knew, "It's all good fellas". There's been worse disagreements on here.

3 more days. The answer. Next post: tomorrow est: 16:00

Ah, memories of "Pete". Based on his former activity on PB I think he would be enjoying this, possibly over a beverage.

Sweet! My review got a mention! 🤣

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Testing: T minus 5.5 hours. https://i.redd.it/lxx7zbfww7341.jpg

Leaving work early so I can be there when it drops

Good afternoon, everyone likes a good mystery don't they? Some recommended viewing for you if you haven't had the chance are these movies: Memento, Shutter Island, and Slumdog Millionaire. I'm a big movie buff & will leave some clips for you from some of my favorites. The books are always better than the movies though. Those movies/ clips won't help you going forward though.

**As you can see if you scroll up ^^ and click on the link.... I've had a fun playing Uno all morning with some friends. I drew the REVERSE card. So now its YOUR turn to be the detective. Some of you are going to get these/ others not. "Luck of the draw" I guess?

I've done MY detective work and got the answers, now it's YOUR turn to be the detective. Post what you think ; if it's in agreement with my prediction , it will be my turn to "vote up" you or respond directly to your post. Promise to help.

#8. BACK TO THE FUTURE.

@ 22:00 , 22/12/21........ >>I (....Fast forward symbol on your remote) almost a decade, different ride, similar circumstances.

Sometimes we have to go back, to move forward in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jF2gt3CPQ

I mean absolutely no disrespect at all, but are you on some sort of hallucinogenic drugs?

Not at all my friend. No disrespect meant by me to anybody on this board but are you/ others afraid to be wrong in your response or have do you have any insightful ideas on what might be coming (nothing or otherwise) to replace Wicked Twister? Thoughtful discussion is not the vibe I'm getting around here. I've been on these boards a long time (even before Pointbuzz, going back 20 years). Other than some accusing me that my prediction is definitely very wrong (when I didn't even supply the answer yet)....I'm not hearing much response by many. That speaks volumes. It's OK to not know something. I'm pretty definite in my solution (might it be wrong in the future, absolutely) but I'm always willing to give a helping hand. Anybody let me know if they need one (clue) or otherwise. My 2c. Here's your first one below:

After all, we were ALL brought here by our love of CP, right? Here's the first clue from my last post. Underneath the "back to the future" heading..... those numbers are a time and date. Have fun, scroll away.

My wrong prediction, a fenced off nothing for most of 2022. Best case, maybe something temporary like the vip tents they did last year, or some display setup like monster jam. Maybe the stage idea, but they had one there for a while and didn't bring it back. As far as a new ride, sure, eventually. It would be a shame to clear out that whole area and not build something big.

Is anyone really waiting on some big announcement before getting their passes? I can see deciding not to get chill out tickets if they don't reveal something new. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it coming this season.

I respect you for your opinion, having the courage to state it and you're new to this forum? Welcome! Guess what? Don't know how long you've been going to the park but.... the part you just mentioned in your post about the VIP tents being temporary last year , remember the stage that was there before it? Weird transition don't you think? You hit a home run in that statement. My friend scroll back up to my #8 Back to the Future post, read carefully what's underneath, then cross reference it all the way back to my #2 The Unexpected post. Do your research and then..... you will get the first part of the final answer. That save your $$ part of my original title heading? I was implying for Winter Chill out tickets AND season passes. Have a good evening, out.

Why does this feel like the annual Hooters! coming to CP announcement every April 1st?

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Continued from yesterday (more tonight): No April Fool's jokes here bud.

#8. (renamed) RIP Shoot the Rapids II (2010-2015). Again scroll back up and RE-READ post #2. The Unexpected. S**t happens that wasn't meant to.

>>For as much as I've been criticized on here as being crazy, possibly being on drugs, LOL, and just being flat out wrong...... You'll definitely want to come back later & check post #9. Until then fellas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2bluVPsb0

I know this isn't as good of info as the lemon chill guy, but I heard a rumour from the speakers (one of the musicians must have gotten bored back in central control for ambient music) that it won't be a ride.

They were talking about a new entertainment venue leveraging the view of the beach/lake. In my mind it sounds like a club/lounge that may have a Parkside stage? I'd be curious to see something like that at the park.

I personally do like the idea of a compact wooden like boardwalk bullet in the area but it would interrupt the view.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service