Crazy things you hear while waiting in line...

It's basically an emoticon that denotes that you're laughing pretty hard(because some of this stuff here is pretty funny). Of course, I'm typing all my posts from a keyboard(not my phone like some of you guys are) so I don't have access to a proper emoji keyboard.

Last edited by Skyhawk06,

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

It’s supposed to be this:
πŸ˜†

ROUNDABOUND.

Skyhawk06 said:
It's basically an emoticon that denotes that you're laughing pretty hard

I also don't understand the XD, shouldn't a keyboard smily face be :) ?

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

I think it's based on Cartman from South Park when he laughs, like this:

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Come on guys get with it. Disney even has a whole cable channel named DisneyXD. πŸ˜†

I witnessed #24 between my dad and grandma way too many times and now my MIL is starting it with my husband...the one about the shoes is classic, I had a relative accuse me of sitting on their end table recently and I most definitely was not.

One more off topic conversation bit...another argument I've had was over Yoda's educational philosophy. Seriously. My student refused to do math problems and said he "can't" and proceeded to disrupt others from working when I got on him about not even trying he turned red, clenched his fists and screamed "There is no try only do or do not!" At which point I've about had it and informed him that he is not a jedi so don't even start with me on that. Sometimes the end of the school year can't come quickly enough.

Rawr XD

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

While going to frontier town on the Ford union picnic:

Mom: So you're going to the Steel Vengeance-points at Gemini-

Me:

I'd rather be sailing

Some guy on the CP & LE Railroad tried to tell me that Demon drop used to sit where Top Thrill Dragster sits and that it was removed to make way for Top Thrill Dragster. I tried to explain that Demon drop used to be in the front of the park, but he still was trying to tell me no no that it was in the middle of the park. I just let it go like, sure whatever you say there pal lol.

Heard someone in line for Skyhawk tell her friends that when the cable snapped years ago, it sliced a woman's legs off. They were like "oh my gosh really!?"

R.I.P Luminosity ~ 2012-2017 ~ Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth
Steel Vengeance rides: 20

Wrong ride, but yeah.. that did happen.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/six.flags.accident/

"We won't be doing that Ro-ga-roo again. That dam thing hurts when you stand up". Smh.

Last edited by CPfan1976,

Overheard someone in line for Steel Vengeance say that the ride had 18 straight loops.

Back In Early June I heard a man telling his son the he watched Top Thrill Dragster get stuck at the top... And the sent up another train to push it over. Winner!

Ahhhhh C.P. My Happy Place!

I've always followed this thread but never had one I thought was worth posting... Then I waited for Valravn the other day and heard "They took out Magnum to put this (Valravn) in. I hated that ride". Had to post.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've heard.

I'd rather be sailing

James Parker jr said:

I've always followed this thread but never had one I thought was worth posting... Then I waited for Valravn the other day and heard "They took out Magnum to put this (Valravn) in. I hated that ride". Had to post.

Wow! Need the smiley face laugh out loud for that one.

My son has been having a blast at CP Shores this summer (so have I). He has no fear of trying all the attractions but lately his focus has been on one in particular.

"Ethan, which one do you want to try next?" "This one!"

He is pointing at "Muffleheads Pool & Bar". Ethan is 13 years old.....

My co-worker tried to tell me that mind eraser was moved to Cedar Point and renamed Wicked Twister. I just let it go and pretended that he was right. Lol

PlummyPress said:
While in line for Mean Streak (shortly after the Getting the Axe announcement) someone said, "They're getting rid of this ride because it's, like, the oldest ride here and it burned down one time."

In all fairness, I did threaten to burn it down the last time I rode it.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service