Hinting 2018 duh!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

codeGR said:

The name has to end in "hawk"...

Why?

Promoter of fog.

AC/DC has a song named Thunderstruck and their logo has a lightning bolt. Clearly it will be named Angus. ;)

Last edited by Lash,

https://instagram.com/p/BWLBWL3Fj7m/

Don't know if anyone else has seen this or can confirm but has work on the rest of the lift begun?? From this perspective it is hard to tell but it looks like it has.

CoasterKyle1121 said:

Front Seat Rider said:
All the clips are exactly18 seconds?

Hinting 2018 duh!

I don't think that's the case, since it's pretty obvious now that it's not 2017. I think it more has do with Cedar point promoting it as their 18th coaster (not 17th) I think they want to make it clear that they consider pipe scream a roller coaster.

Last edited by CPGuru,

It was obvious it was for 2018 way back when Cedar Point Shores was announced (remember when a new coaster wasn't mentioned?), but yes; I think it's a nod to all us CP nerds that "they" will be #18.

:)

They're coming...

They're wild and unruly...

They're rolling in like Thunder...

Fun stuff.

Promoter of fog.

Lash said:

AC/DC has a song named Thunderstruck and their logo has a lightning bolt. Clearly it will be named Angus. ;)

Angus? Then it will be named MacGyver!

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

if the name wasn't already taken, I would guess the name to be Thunderbolt. Maybe they'll use the initials like they did with that character Richard Michael Crosby. In this case maybe it would spell out Rolling mean critter. I don't know, I'm just being stupid with that one. All in all, this is heavy!

CoasterGuy15 said:
...Rolling thunder?

Yep, the first Vietnam themed coaster. Another CP record for the list. :)

Mitchell Williams said:
https://instagram.com/p/BWLBWL3Fj7m/

Don't know if anyone else has seen this or can confirm but has work on the rest of the lift begun?? From this perspective it is hard to tell but it looks like it has.

I was driving past it today on my jet ski and no work on the lift hill was done. More improvement off of the MCBR though.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

From videos and pictures it seems the old entrance wont be accessible because there are ledgers almost at ground level right there. So where might the new entry way be?

First ride; Magnum 1994

They're going to drone you in.

RCMAC said:

They're going to drone you in.

That's not how it will happen. Large pincers will appear out of nowhere, grab you, and drop you onto an otherwise inaccessible path.

This doesn't show any additional progress, but I felt it was too interesting not to share...go check out the Erie County Auditor map. It's just been recently updated with aerial imagery from during the past offseason. Mean Streak 2.0 can clearly be seen under construction, along with CP Shores, the Breakers expansion, and Professor Delbert's Frontier Fling (ex-RipCord) in its new home.

That's not how it will happen. Large pincers will appear out of nowhere, grab you, and drop you onto an otherwise inaccessible path.

OOOOOOOOH! The Claw!

Last edited by Lash,

Marcus B said:
Large pincers will appear out of nowhere, grab you, and drop you onto an otherwise inaccessible path.

I hope whoever operates it isn't a sociopath and decides to randomly drop people into the lake. It's a convenient way to fix a glitched path, not play God.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Only if someone is whining about everything and causing problems, they can be dropped into the lake.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Or the unclean.

They're coming.

They're wild and unruly.

They're rolling in like Thunder.

According to these clues...I'll say Bison, or Mustang. However, Bison were unruly, rolled in on the Plains & rumbled a la thunder back in the day. This is Frontier Town nonetheless. Mustang, albeit wild, I don't believe fall in the "unruly" category.

Since stampede (which has been mentioned) is not homogeneous to animals (people can stampede in a mass exodus, etc.) I do not believe it's that. Just my $.02.

Last edited by mijmic616,

What's the chainsaw image in the latest CP YouTube video?

Is this a tease for 2018? Is the chainsaw guy from Luminosity?

http://imgur.com/KGKn24y

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service