https://pointbuzz.com/Photo/Album/792

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Guess that thread won't get to 400.

+1 to unlock the old thread

SV ruins all other rides.

Cheers to a fun 200 pages! We all know drone and private property policy better because of it ;)

See, I think the really cool new coaster is more exciting than the length of a thread. Maybe Jeff and I can spin off ForumBuzz for all of the message board enthusiasts out there.

Last edited by Walt,

So will the link change under "Ongoing Discussion" I hope. It made it very user friendly to access quickly if don't leave your web browser open all the time.

Updated.

Lol what took so long!?!? Awesome photos btw!!

Last edited by Mitchell Williams,

*looks at title*

I didn't know RMC made steaks. I'll have to try one sometime.

Amazing photos, Walt.

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

Çp4€và04 said:

Cheers to a fun 200 pages! We all know drone and private property policy better because of it ;)

And Gold Track :) (jk i'm just messing around)

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Cedar Point GCI said:

+1 to unlock the old thread

or at least Walt do a double post to get it to 4000. Seeing it at 3999 unsettles me.

This coaster is looking more and more impressive. Going to be hard each time going to the Point this year knowing its one more year away.

That one element sure looks like it's an inversion. I knew that was a possibility, but still pretty amazing to actually see it. That element on Outlaw Run sure seemed to work, so this looks exciting.

1.Raptor 2.Maverick 3.SV 3.MF 4.Rougarou 5.GK 6.Valravn 7.BS 8.WT 9.Gemini 10.CCMR 11.Magnum 12.TTD 13.CS 15.WE 16.ID

Have been wondering this for awhile now and I am sure there will be maintenance walk-ways put in at different parts throughout the ride that are not there yet. This appears like it is going to be a pretty big pain in the butt to do inspections on the ride.

Last edited by Mitchell Williams,

The catwalks that were on Mean Streak were there to access the track for daily inspections because they were made up of layers of wood. Now that the track is steel it won't need to be inspected as often and won't be any more difficult than any other steel coaster inspection.

Walt said:
See, I think the really cool new coaster is more exciting than the length of a thread.

If you interpret that it is a roller coaster. ;)

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

^ Tony did an excellent job in that interview.

Today was my first visit to the park this year. The first thing that struck me walking back by the old Mean Streak (Cp/LE railroad) crossing gates was how close to the action the new main gate of MS 2.0 is going to be. What I mean specifically is that the new track placement is alot lower to the ground and you are going to be able to see the coaster trains passing right by you when you are inside the old MS plaza, namely to the right and above the old entrance. Next time you visit CP, check out what I'm saying. Very interesting to say the least.

^ You mean like here? (From CoasterForce's Facebook.)

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

In looking at the area that is the mid-course block brake, I was thinking what if it isn't just a brake? How about a block brake combined with a LIM/LSM launch similar to Maverick's launch tunnel?

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Secondary launches are usually kept close to the ground and are used to propel trains to a higher elevation, not a lower one.
But that's an interesting idea.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service