Season Passholder Preview Night attractions list

I'm thinking 10 hours of drinking at the Thirsty Pony myself. I'll be the guy throwing up in the Rougarou swamp.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

May 8th is my birthday as well, so a visit to Thirsty Pony might be on my agenda that day.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

45Wheelgun said:

I'm thinking 10 hours of drinking at the Thirsty Pony myself. I'll be the guy throwing up in the Rougarou swamp.

I'll be there right beside you!

Ill be there as well. After definitely grabbing a nap after media time, i may geocache as well. been doing it about 4 years now and can never seem to get enough no matter where i go. I do plan on going back to the point a hour or two early before the preview night so i can walk through the hotel and see all the new digs. I'm excited to see the finished product!

After the media event, I plan on going back to my in-law place in Marblehead. Once I wake up from my nap, it's either off to the Toledo Zoo weather dependent or maybe to the model railroad club in Monroeville if my bro-in-law will give me the keys to the building. Or the Sandusky mall. There aren't many 'malls' left in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland. Or take the ferry out to Put-In-Bay or Kelley's Island...... decisions decisions!

Or just sleep all day until a couple hours before preview night starts!

Last edited by Sledge4cp,

I received a Cedar Point electronic newsletter suggesting I register my season pass at the "season pass portal" for additional discounts and deals. I have tried four times in the last 48 hours to do that, and get repeated error messages. Has anyone else experienced that? And yes, I did call the park, and someone there tried to register for me and got the same error. The only suggestion he had was to try again next week.

Chris

Sledge, on the east side of Cleveland there is Beachwood Place Mall, Richmond Town Square and Great Lakes Mall. In addition, there is La Place (sort of a mini mall), Legacy Village (themed lifestyle shopping center), Eton, Severance and University Square. Sandusky Mall isn't all that great.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

I ran into the same problem a couple months ago. I emailed support and they said I was already registered. They seemed to indicate I was already on their marketing list and all special offers are emailed out to pass holders. The website makes it sound like you can login to get other deals or offers but according to the email from support that isn't the case.

I got on the portal about two months ago getting a pass for my niece and her friend, at that time it was just for discounts on other area attractions and events. Merry-go-round museum, sporting events in cleveland and Rock-n-roll hall of fame. Theres was a promise of more events to come in the future. All in all it looked generic at the time, most likely cross promotion discounts with the park and others.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Chris49, I had the same problem.

Brief tangent...

You know, Sandusky Mall is indeed not all that great. Pretty generic, as malls go.

But for probably fifteen years, a family trip to Cedar Point included a visit to Sandusky Mall. Coming from a Michigan town so small the biggest restaurant was the Tastee Freeze (one of two that had indoor seating), malls were always a big deal -- and Sandusky's had a great pizza place.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

For anyone getting errors trying to create an account for the season passholder portal, have you previously created an account to purchase tickets, passes, etc.? If so, try using that same account.

I just went to my local park and did some geocaching and it was pretty cool. I managed to find one container before my phone battery died. I'll be going back to that park to look for more another day. I'll charge my battery before I go. Osborn Park is full of geocaches. That looks like a good place to spend the day between events. I can bring my frisbee golf set and play some frisbee golf while I'm there.

Brian

Forgive me everyone If I sound retarded for asking this question, but what does geocaching mean?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=geocaching

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Basically, you download an app to your phone which uses the GPS. With that app open, you try to locate hidden containers which contain a few items. When you find it, there is a logbook inside, which you sign with your username when you find it. You should leave a non-valuable item in the container when you find it. Think of it as treasure hunting, but with non-valuable items.

Brian

Shawn Meyer said:

Forgive me everyone If I sound retarded...

The only thing that makes you sound stupid is using than word.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Hey Pete, I live exactly half way between Richmond Town Square and Beachwood Place Malls.

Richmond Mall is almost empty of stores like the years before Euclid square up and died.

I guess I was looking for something of a traditional mall unlike the legacy villages and Crocker parks that are out there.

If Sandusky Mall isn't all that great then maybe another indoor activity like the Thristy Pony isn't a bad idea if the weather stays cool.

Last edited by Sledge4cp,

The Thirsty Pony is always a good decision! We'll be there before checking into Breakers Friday afternoon.

Yeah, Thirsty Pony is a great choice. If you're are in a drinking mood and looking for something stupid (in a funny, good way), get your drink in the fishnet stocking leg novelty cup. It is about 60 oz. in a leg that looks like the leg part of the Christmas Story leg lamp.

Sandusky Mall reminds me of a place that is stuck in the 80s. If you're looking for that type of nostalgia, maybe you would like it. It's not a mall that I think is that great IMHO.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service