What food items would you like to see added to the parks menu?

Haven't seen a recent thread on this..but what items would you like to see the park offer guests? In thinking of this, let's keep in mind locations inside the park's gate and avoid fast food/chain restaurants.

Soups, salads, sandwiches other than burgers without having to do a buffet to get it.

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Wraps.

They need a in park smokehouse like Busch Gardens. Can't go wrong with BBQ.

Let's Get Weird.

Something - Anything - edible?

Cedar Point guest since 1974

Years ago, there was a place (right by Millenniums exit) called "Auntie Em's" and you could make your own deli type sandwiches, similar to Subway. It was nice to pick your bread and what meats you wanted on it. And it was a TON better than Subway!

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

I'd like to see them bring back the Italian Sausage Sandwiches (made with sausage patties) that they used to have. Those were really good.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Anything that isn't priced outrageously. I avoid eating in the park most of the time for that reason. I'm not paying 5 star restaurant prices for McDonald's quality food.

^^ AMEN!! With that being said, if i were to eat in the park id like to see those giant grilled turkey legs served. I would also love it if they sold decent sized buffalo wings!

BBQ like at Busch, Perogies like at Knoebels, Monte Cristo like at Disneyland and drum roll please.... Knott's Fried Chicken!!!

Richie A.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Or anything from DollyWood.

Let's Get Weird.

Burrito shop like @ KI would be very nice :)

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Fish tacos and tacos al pastor would be great!

Gyros would be nice, too.

The BBQ sounds good, too. Kings Island offers up a BBQ that we haven't partaken of yet. I like their Rosa's pizza better than CP's now, I used to like CP's pizza but something is different about it from years ago.

Agreed upon not outrageously priced so we can all eat more in the park!

Upside-down Fun House
Kris

They could easily cut their food prices in half and still make a huge profit, maybe even more since their food sales would go up due to it being more affordable. Sometimes I eat at a place out of the park before I go in and after I leave, the cost of those two times combined is less than I would pay for one meal in the park.

Last edited by Thabto,

3snoH un=l said:
I used to like CP's pizza but something is different about it from years ago.

The dough was changed from one frozen type to a cheaper frozen type in 2009.

I second the vote for Gyros.

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Quality and price aside...
I just wish there was a nice food court to sit and eat that was inside, away from the elements of nature.
Most designated eating areas of the park are either way over congested, or watched by birds waiting for anything you might drop.
KI and BG have those nice "Festhaus" sort of eating pavilions where you can enjoy a show - along with your Mylanta.

TheRealMaverick said:

3snoH un=l said:
I used to like CP's pizza but something is different about it from years ago.

The dough was changed from one frozen type to a cheaper frozen type in 2009.

Actually the pizza dough was upgraded in 2009, not downgraded. I remember the guy who used to be food service director talking about how they upgraded the pizza from the cardboard dough to a higher quality dough and the slices would also be bigger.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

The only thing I could think of would be Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Sort of like a snow-cone, but it is almost powdery-like snow, not icy.

WWWAYYY better than snow-cones, it is almost like ice cream, but way less calories, way more flavors to choose and its really nothing more than ice and flavoring, just a better consistency than crunchy snow cones. I don't eat fried food (fries, funnel cakes, French waffles, fried cheese, corn dogs...) but would surely pick up shaved ice at the park.

The amount of fried food is simply outrageous and for those who are unaccustomed to greasy food, it's a really bad situation when you finally relent and eat it, after not finding anything remotely healthy in the park.

Then again, the average constituent of the park's food offerings probably doesn't care much. I enjoy an unhealthy treat from time to time, but it would be nice to be able to eat something other than Subway at the park and not feel like complete crap for the six hours following.

This is one reason why we always go overnight now and stay at camper village. We don't have to eat the park's disgusting food.

I'd like to see Chop't salad in the park. It would be nice to have a healthy alternative.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service