Joe Cool Weekend (Sept 7-9)

Who's going to be there?

I will be there, along with some other pointbuzzers, for the whole weekend. Staying at LHP and having a good time.

Notable Events

Friday, September 7: Exclusive ride time on Maverick from 4 – 6pm

Saturday, September 8: Discounted luncheon at the Coral Courtyard; Exclusive ride time on Millennium Force shortly after park closing.; Family Scavenger Hunt Grand Prize Drawing

Sunday, September 9: Exclusive ride time on Raptor from 10 – 11 am

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

I'll be there either Saturday or Sunday, depending on my work schedule. I hope Saturday because I strongly prefer Millie ERT and I have classes on Monday...

I'll be there in a cabin taking friends. Do they all have to have Joe Cool to qualify for ERT?

I'll be there Sunday for G.O.C.C. Fall Freak out

Ill be there Friday and maybe Sunday. I offically love Joe Cool.. ahha

BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | Voyage | RFII | X2 | TTD | DBack | Cornball

I'll be there for the whole weekend.

Not sure where I'm staying yet, but I'll be there all weekend as well.

I'll be there with all you guys staying at LHP. Should be a very fun weekend. And hopefully, I'll be able to take off work early to take advantage of Mavericks ERT.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I think on Saturday I will have to Leave at 11am but ill be back before 6pm.... Its my niece's 1st Birthday Party. I 'll get a few rides in during the morning.

Cedar Point Lifer, RideOp, Now Park Guest
2008 - Mantis/MF/Skyride
2009 - ATL Raptor
2010 - TL Sweeps
2011 & 2012 - Area 3 Rides Supervisor

Its looking like we are going to give Bayshore a shot that weekend. Just waiting to hear back from DJ if he can go that weekend.

Goodbye MrScott

John

You getting a cabin?

Yeah, we're going to get a 2 or 3 bedroom. Josh already said he's in. I think even if DJ is in, we can probably squeeze one more in if you're interested.

I think I'm still going to try and do LHP for closing weekend too. Gotta try and keep some traditions alive. Although, with the park closing so early on bonus weekend, Bayshore gives us something to do (sit around a fire and burn stuff:))

Goodbye MrScott

John

Count me in for both weekends. If you get one of the 3 bedrooms there's still a couch bed and I can crash on that no problem. I'll only need it Saturday night anyhoo as I'm leaving Michigan Saturday morning and staying until Sunday night.

Alright. I'll keep you up to date.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Word.

So all I need to have is my Joe Cool pass and I can get in on the ERT.

Yes sir.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Add me to the list of attendees... I too will be staying at LHP with Schuyler (BGRooDoG) and Adam (TTD120), as well as one other friend. Reserved our cottage yesterday! Should be an AWESOME weekend!

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Ben - DJ's out.

I'll call and make a reservation today or tomorrow. I think I'm going to get a 3-BR anyway, and if I come across someone else who wants to go, then I've got the space.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Sounds good. Let me know what I owe. Again I'll just be in the one night (Sat)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service