To Expect in 2002

Besides the obvious thing to expect when we all go back to CP in 2002 season (Wicked Twister, baybee!!!), what else should we expect? I understood that CP had money for more than just the creation of WT?

and besides Snoppy Rocks: On Ice, I am personnally expecting general improvemnts to some rides throughout the park.

-----------------
- Chris -
Computer Science - Ashland University
Witches' Wheel/Monster - 2002
3rd Shift Trash Removal - 2001

New food across from Magnum.

-----------------
Jeff
Webmaster/GTTP, Sillynonsense.com
"As far as I can tell it doesn't matter who you are. If you can believe, there's something worth fighting for..." - Garbage, "Parade"

Yes. :-) Along with improvements to Disaster Transport. (Yeah, right.)

Dodgem 1 is gone. it's just a plot of dirt.

-------------
Annie

CP & LE RR Crew '01
ATL Swings and Swans '02
"We have no food..we have no money..OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!"

Where do you think the new foodd by Maggy is going Annie? :) ..Plots of dirts amazingly get transformed into structures at CP ;)

-------------
"][url="http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html" target="_blank">http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html
Fear the Mullet!

*** This post was edited by Jeffrey Spartan on 3/5/2002. ***

Do we know what kind of food station will be coming?

Mikey

-----------------
Birthday Wish...
B/M Flyer For 2004...
B/M Flyer For 2004....

Hopefully they will be redoing Chaos mechanically so it does not fall apart like the one in Michigan.

"Take A man Who Has No Choice,Stepped Upon Without A Voice,Eventually He has To Scream At Someone."

Now that Dodgem 1 is gone, take out Troika and Chaos and you get a nice set of land for a new ride. I feel the food across from Magnum will be a dip n dots stand.
nah...its the new CP info booth ..um I mean Lemon Chill stand..umm... ah forget it!

-------------
http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html
Fear the Mullet!

Some new facilities at Soak City...
Didn't someone mention lockers coming in by Corkscrew because of the new no loose articles rule...

-----------------
DT80: 30 and proud of it!
Member of the O.C.
Magnum '01 - 108 laps

Don't remind me of that one....my friend had a backpack and they told us we couldn't ride Corkscrew. We tried two times to try to sneak past with it, but couldn't. We didn't want to use the lockers. I told her just to hide it in the weeds and nobody would steal it, but she was too paranoid! :(

-----------------
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY HERE AT CEDAR POINT...AMERICA'S ROCKIN ROLLER COAST. *CLEAR*

Hide it in the weeds LOL!, Midway Man

-----------------

There will be some painting going on. A new resturant across from Magnum does sound good, though.

-----------------
Cedar Point, the cure for the Summertime blues.

*** This post was edited by Fordman on 3/5/2002. ***

I heard about some nice new facilities being built at Soak City along with some other improvements there. No new rides at SC though. I think SC really could use some new rides... maybe in a year or two they will get something neat.
They should get something like that ride a Shliterban (I forgot the name of it.)

-----------------
A lap bar is all you need!
My really bad website ~ www.expage.com/coasterpoint

I'd like to see 'em go back to the old shoulder bars on Corkscrew. The ones they installed last season made the thing darned near unrideable!

But that's not an expectation; it's a wish. Along with a bit of paint on the Gemini platform that isn't that hideous lavender color. (PASTELS?! You painted Gemini with PASTELS??? What were you THINKING???)

I do expect we will see more applications of the ASTM fencing standard around the park......

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

So are they gonna paint Mantis or what?
Uggh....the shoulder bars of Corkscrew remind of another "Midway Man Adventure"! LOL! I was getting out of the train once and I lifted up the bar to get out and all of a sudden the thing came crashing down right on my head..,,.HARD. OUCH!!!!!! Many people in the station got a good laugh. :)

-----------------
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY HERE AT CEDAR POINT...AMERICA'S ROCKIN ROLLER COAST. *CLEAR*

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service