The Name of 2003

jt said:
i think its gonna be called quess what

quess what? Is that some new french show?

quess what?

I think my intelligence level has just slipped a notch just by reading that.

------------------
Tommy Penner - who doesn't see how someone can confuse the "g" key with the "q" key - Variable X
Cedar Point FanBoy since 2001. || Cruiser Boy since 2002.
"Pessimistic people are the happiest people on the planet. They're either right or pleasantly surprised."

Has anyone noticed that sigma one has not responded to any of our questions we asked him?

------------------
Welcome to the Magnum XL-200, the coaster featured most on the Discovery Channel.

Sorry, Which questions?
Hey CoasterBoi, I try to answer any questions people ask me. If I have missed some, let me know where and I will do my best.
Gigawatt
how about:

GTTP: The Ride

------------------
not to be confused with Tservo...

If it's 420 ft, then they can call it Stoner: The Ride.

------------------
June 28th: LocoBazooka Tour (Sevendust headlining)
July 11th: Korn, Puddle of Mudd, and Deadsy

Hey sigma one, read earlier posts and you will see some of the questions that have been asked to you.

------------------
Welcome to the Magnum XL-200, the coaster featured most on the Discovery Channel.
*** This post was edited by CoasterBoi 10/22/2002 6:03:16 PM ***

Look, I agree that it is possible I have missed some questions. But I am not going to waste my time looking through threads that I have already read looking for them. If you have a specific question you would like to see answered ask me now.
I know!

The name could be...

Condiments!

Yellow- mustard
Red - ketchup
white- mayo
tan - dijjon mustard

or Wicked twister meets Abe Lincoln (top hat)

Or on a more serious note
The name could be The Ohio 400. (Indy 500)

Its on page four of this thread...i dont feel like repeating myself and a couple other people.

------------------

Ok, I see the question you are talking about. My dad teaches at two different colleges in Michigan. He told me that one of his students said he worked on Gemini last summer and told him that it would be called Sky Screamer. I already posted that I didn't believe it because of the "he said she said" type of source. And what would a ride op on the Gemini know about the new ride anyway.

I don't know the students name, I don't live at home. And I don't care either because I don't believe it.

OK, that addresses one of your questions. What else? Or when you said "...any of our questions..." did you mean question - singular?

Hey CoasterBoi, sigma answered your questions already.

signma one said

:::My dad teaches a student who worked at Cedar Point on the Gemini and he said it would be called Sky Screamer. Do I believe him? No, of course not. But it is suprising to read on these forums and see how much total crap is believed here without any reason or proof. Its good to know that there are at least some people with brains here like MilleniumForce, CP bound and psycho691371.:::

So quitcher b*tchin
*** This post was edited by Andy 10/22/2002 6:50:35 PM ***

All of you are wrong.
The name of the ride will be:
"Guess What This Is"
------------------
Sarcasm. The next best thing to humor.
Thanks Andy.
Ok here is my educated guess about the new rides name,

"Steel Dragster"

After getting my fill of "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2" these past few days, I've been wishing this thing had turned out to be a dueler.

Imagine a sleek hot rod train on the red track, a police cruiser train on the white track. Both racing up and over the tophat. Mmm.

But.... that's not happening.

I'm really stumped as to the whole ride name/'theme'. I'd guess it'd be a lot easier if we knew for sure that #16 was getting the hot rod trains like Xcelerator, or something else...

------------------
gravity: down to earth, without the sugar coating.

www.geocities.com/gravityjmb

Im gonna stick with Dragster, the packing slip had to be valid

------------------
Do it fast biotch...

Brent02 said:sigma one, I for one would like to know who this person that works on the Gemini is that told your dad that's what the name would be. I am the only guy on the crew who still goes to school, and I certainly don't know your dad.
I did say questions, so could u also answer this one?

------------------

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service