RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

I watched a fake gun fight in Frontier Town last year. A super cheesy but enjoyable production.

Within the last 2 years or so I recall CP having some actors engaging in a chase\gunfight in Frontier Town. They ran all around the area from Chick-fil-a to Mine Ride to Wave Swinger shouting and shooting. One was the "Law", the other a crook.

Go Intamin said:

I hope the trains do away with the shin guards and become more open. I felt more stiff than on a B&M OTSR.

Your option is OTSR or shin bars...

Dvo said:
A Gold Rush theme would work pretty well, in my opinion.

Shouldn't you have GOLD TRACK!1!!1!!! for a gold rush theme?

In all seriousness though, with a revamp/expansion of Frontier Town, I personally hope they add a new stage or theatre for a unique western show (not a music based show) but something new and themed.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

CP Maverick said:

Go Intamin said:

I hope the trains do away with the shin guards and become more open. I felt more stiff than on a B&M OTSR.

Your option is OTSR or shin bars...

Not necessarily. Nefeskesen, an Intamin blitz coaster in Turkey has inversions and it only has lap bars. If Intamin can do it why not RMC? https://rcdb.com/10831.htm

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

Because Turkey doesn't have slip and fall lawyers advertising 24/7 on tv

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

CoasterKyle1121 said:

Dvo said:
A Gold Rush theme would work pretty well, in my opinion.

Shouldn't you have GOLD TRACK!1!!1!!! for a gold rush theme?

In all seriousness though, with a revamp/expansion of Frontier Town, I personally hope they add a new stage or theatre for a unique western show (not a music based show) but something new and themed.

I hope they do something like this:

It's been awhile since I've been on one, but I'm pretty sure schwarzkopf loopers don't have shin guards with the lap bars. Neither does that europoean boomerang with lap bars. I can't remember if Son of Beast had them or not, and Hades 360 definately does not:

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

A second "Wanted" poster has appeared, which might fit in with the whole "They're Coming" theme: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWiZ5YDjjON/?tagged=rmcmeanstreak&hl=en

Man this is my favorite time of year.

2018- Raptor

Well does that mean the character wasn't for the Battle for CP game? Or will the character be a group/gang of people?

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Well, if they are coming, it's possible. I've never tapped into the Battle of CP, but while each ride has it's own character it stands to reason that if the name of the coaster is indeed plural, then more than one character representing it makes sense. A gang, a posse, a motley crue....

I'm just happy the park is starting to drop some fun teasers our way. CoasterCam is exactly right; as fans of CP we're a bit spoiled when it comes to getting incredible rides on a regular basis, but when it happens it is indeed a time to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Promoter of fog.

Second one definitely looks like a female figure. Could we be seeing a Bonnie and Clyde theme?

The sheriff sends out a Posse to get the wanted person. And sometimes its a wild ride before they catch them. "They're Coming" I think Posse has been mentioned before.

We're all going to gag when it's "The Villain"

🤦🏻‍♂️

I'd be okay with that. I miss that ride.

CoasterKyle1121 said:

Or will the character be a group/gang of people?

It could be a wild west outlaw gang? Which would be a completely, totally bad a$$ coaster theme.

First ride; Magnum 1994

I hope they update/change the station. Even if it's not necessarily themed a nice looking station goes a long way. Valravn's is unique so I hope they follow that up with something that looks great instead of simply leaving the boring MS station as is.

2018- Raptor

Valravn's station looks a lot like a raised box to me. Something like Banshee would be incredible.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service