Restrooms Crew 95/96

Becca

I talked to Jen and we are coming back to CP. just so u know. time to party.

-------------
Visit Dave and Jen's Cedar Point webpage
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/3997
I heard ya the first time ya dork!
Ahh... But I can't wait. They're putting off my contract I guess. I've heard nothing. ( I knew they all secretly hated me!)
**** Crew Representin'! Becca, this year, if it goes according to plan, my see some CLEAN potties. I stumbles onto this page, and I was glad to see you here- and just so you know, you were promoted because I thought you could read!!! Talk to you later, and I will be making that call... maybe tomorrow!

Alison

[Replacing one letter of a four letter word with a star is not acceptable here... -J]

*** This post was edited by Jeff on 1/27/00. ***
Does anyone remeber Allison, the restroom sup in '99? If so, please e-mail me her e-mail address.

Thanks, Captain Wally
Alison-- representin from this side here, too. And I shore had you fooled on that reading thing, huh? Always the best at catching power-breakers (what do you mean I don't just sit in the break area til they get there?)

Luv ya. ;)

p.s. wally--she just posted!

Hey Jeff! What about Sh** crew representing? Is that okay?
I love Jeff. He lets me get away with so much :)
At least someone around here gives me love.

-------------
Jeff
Webmaster/Guide to The Point
Hey Jeff, I don't know you, and I am sorry I messed up your page. I didn't see the rules! But, um, that was a very real "motto?" of our crew- one of the bright spots was a girl who made up all kinds of wacky sayings... stuff about "America's Toilet Coast" and drinking the Quat 256 or putting Comet on funnelcakes because she thought it was powdered sugar...

WALLY! twangicito@aol.com that's me, you big dork!

(I hope the word DORK doesn't need censored, even though it is derogatory!)

And Becca, you'll be fine this summer unless you are "tardy" a lot. :)
i've never been tardy a day in my life ;)
I was tardy once. And then I was tardy again. Guess that makes me re-tardy!

I talked to Huff the other day, and things could go well, however, I have some new developments that will end up with me being in Pittsburgh. I don't know yet, so I think you are next in line!!!
alison
I am SO sick of you yanking my chain on this! First you say you're going to foods. Then you say you're gonna try to come back. Now you say you might be able to come back but you're gonna go hang out in Pittsburg instead. You're gonna make me cry! Let down, hopes up, let down, hopes up. Would you just make up your mind!!!

Oh yeah, email me for current services gossip. (Not vicious, just what's up.)
Ugh, OK. My last decision: I will not be back at CP this summer. I'll email you with details.
Hey Restrooms '95 , are you ready for crew 2000 to give you a little competition? We need Herman.. it's time to swim down the midway with a mop bucket and goggles. Fred? Herman? Danielle? Susan? Jen & I want to hear you say "Ooohhh I'm glad I'm in restrooms"... and don't forget "It's all good"!

The "Restroom Address" will certainly be put to the test. Wish us luck in 2000... We're out to show you up!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service