News: 2007 Season Passes on sale September 22

http://www.pointbuzz.com/news.htm?id=1014

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I was hoping that they would do a Cedar Fair wide parking pass this year....darn.

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

It looks like you dont have the option to get the parkingpass on the season pass this year. Am I reading that wrong, or does that seem to be the case?

2008-2010 VIP Guide
2007-2010 Screamster

That's what I understand.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

That kinda sucks. The transferrable pass option was nice, didn't have to worry about committing to a car to always take to MA.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I'd say it's lame that I can't get my parking pass on my season pass card, but I can't name a single time over the past 4 years where I haven't been in my own car or with somebody else who had a parking pass...

I am not happy with no CP/GL two park parking pass. I have made extensive use of that this season, and don't feel like shelling out an extra $50-$60 for a second parking pass.

I guess I'll have to check my priorities next year, and maybe find a new summer hobby. This is starting to get very expensive.

EDIT: $200 is about my limit for both parks and parking.

-Sam *** Edited 9/8/2006 6:43:48 PM UTC by Avalanche Sam***

John McCain: The Ride

Being Mavericky since 2007!

I'm glad they incorporated GL into the CP pass this year. I always thought having a GL "add-in" hurt attendance at that park.

This new company-wide pass may entice me to buy my first-ever season pass from Cedar Point. Next summer, I'm hoping to hit a lot of CF parks, so this pass will help me out a lot.

This was my first year as a Season Pass holder. Will I be able to renew by mail and upgrade to a MAXX Pass? Or will I have to wait in the "eternal line" to do an upgrade?

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

My guess is a company wide parking pass would be hard since alot of goverments have tax agreements on that item and expect money. They would have to structure in the new out of park people. How much the park will have to pay...etc. As I said only a guess!

2004,2005 Food Services
2006 One Long visit

That is an awesome deal, only $30 more than a regular CP pass you get into all CF parks? Am I missing something?

The Amazement Park

Is Geauga Lake the only Cedar Fair park NOT to release Season Pass information?

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world...but it requires people to make the dreams a reality."

-Walt Disney

I bought mine already, from CaroWinds in Charlotte NC (only 3 hours from me) $89.95 is better than $125 :) The parking pass deal does kinda suck, but the whole "must be added to 1 car only" thing wouldnt work for me anyways since I always rent a car to take long trips (yes unfortunately cedar point is a long trip for me)

Why are there some "seasonal" events at parks where you cant get in with a season pass?

Is there something different than Halloweekends at CP? I use my season pass at CP for that....whats up with not being able to use it in certain parks during the Halloween stuff?
*** Edited 9/8/2006 8:21:55 PM UTC by Kevinj***

Promoter of fog.

i was at knott's last year during their halloween thing. i got into the park during the day with my cedar point pass, but, as i understood it, in the afternoon the park closes for a bit and re-opens, and you have to purchase normal tickets for that...

another question, since 2007 season passes go on sale before the end of this year, is there any chance that they work for the rest of the 2006 season too? that would be nice...

Am i correct in understanding,that parking passes will

not be put on the season passes? They will put a

sticker on your car. What happens if someone

buys another car during the season? They say,the

sticker is non transfer. There is also no parking

add on for geauga lake-is this correct?

Private party's you mean?? I know great america has a couple events the weekends before they open to the public. I think Cedar Point used to have an event like that.

Great America also had radio station seperate events that required ticketmaster tickets.
*** Edited 9/8/2006 8:44:18 PM UTC by 901liveson***

2004,2005 Food Services
2006 One Long visit

The reason some special holiday events like Scarowinds and FearFest at Canada's Wonderland have restrictions on pass-use is because they require a seperate charge to gain entrance. Kings Island did the same thing for FearFest in 2000, and did it last year with Winterfest.

2007 - Wicked Twister
2008 - Wicked Twister
2009 - (Walt Disney World) Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Speedway

OK...it just made me a bit nervous when I read that part about seasonal events, as we are once again heading up for Halloweekends, and always use our passes.

That would be disappointing to have an "extra charge" for the Halloween-events.

That again, Dorney Park charges you to ride their Screamin Swing ;)

Promoter of fog.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service