New for 2013

JW, its weird cause we ate at Midway Market on Saturday as well and they still gave us 10% off each meal for showing them our PP

Someone tweeted that during the weekend as well! Good to know! Maybe we should flash it at every sit down place to see if its a "hidden" perk! ;)

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Has anyone noticed any changes in the re-ride policy?

I remember someone asking about it at the q&a during the off season tour and it was something they said they were going to look into.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

On opening day I was on one of the last trains of the night on Wicket Twister and there was nobody waiting in the line for my row. No ride op ever offered to let me stay on, but then again I never asked since I was cold and tired. If you want a reride will a ride op ask you or do you have to ask them?

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

When I'm at the former Paramount Parks (they always allow rerides) they say over the PA that you are welcome to stay in your seat if there is nobody waiting for it. At Cedar Point I usually just ask.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Something new this year is obviously the front gate. We got stupid and didn't take our usual route of parking in the back and entering the resort gate this morning. Wanted to have the "new front gate" experience. Got a great close parking space at 9:55 AM but it was bedlam at the gate. Huge crowd, in freezing temperatures, pushing and shoving, no discernible order to the admission. Last time we make that mistake.

Chris

When I was at the park on Memorial Day, the photo center for Magnum seemed a bit different. Did they change that at all?

I believe the screens are all new in there this year. There's certainly more of them, as they now extend all the way down to the "sneak peeks" counter.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Found something new on the website. Not sure what it is yet but I am looking into it. Here is the link: https://www.cedarpoint.com/carouselsforkids

That was announced a while back. Check out the story below.
http://pointbuzz.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=1870

Last edited by Maverick00,

I only check the news when some one refers me to it, sorry.

MUCH smaller capacity souvenir cups and no unlimited refill wristband.

I was under the impression you still got unlimited refills the day you purchased the cup. Plus drink wristbands will be in use during CoasterMania. So, I would assume you can get them other times too.

However the cost to refill the cup dropped from $1.99 to .99. That is unless you want to use the Freestyle. Then it's still $1.99

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I bought one a few weeks ago and they scan the band on the cup itself. I was able to get free refills the whole day i bought it.

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service