New for 2010 List?

Unless I missed it somewhere along the line, isn't there often a big list of everything new at the park (i.e. new food items, gift shops, general improvements)? Sometimes the Sandusky Register will have the list and I know it's been posted on Pointbuzz in the past as well.

I was thinking the same thing. If my memory is correct didn't Tony & Tyler post in in the CP blog in years past.

Well let's see...

Shoot the rapids

Montgomery BBQ

Perkins inside of Breakers.

Fresh pizza dough

A few new shows.

Am I missing anything?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

paint jobs for maXair and SRF

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

Renovated bathroom!

Shoot The Rapids Souvenir Refillable Pop Bottles

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

What bathroom got renovated this year?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hopefully at least one since it seems that the park has been updating one a year.

You people are forgetting the most obvious thing, new employees! Alright, who's gonna be the most enthusiastic ride op of 2010?

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Hope we have some more new pavers.

Let's Get Weird.

Hopefully new for 2010 will include the requiring of "Deuce" and all his cronies to take a shower and use deodorant before setting foot in the park!

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

JW Addington said:
Hopefully new for 2010 will include the requiring of "Deuce" and all his cronies to take a shower and use deodorant before setting foot in the park!

Haha, here we go again.

New ketchup!

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

I'm loving the new ketchup. :)

The park is gonna look amazing this year......trust me. ;)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Oh man Monday can't come soon enough. New for 2010 for me is that I have to carry car keys around the park for the first time ever! My first two cars were Ford products that that had keyless entry. It was the best thing ever. Toss the keys in the centre console and lock the doors. Come back to the car after a long day, punch in the 5 digit code and I was good to go. I love my Monte Carlo now, but I miss that feature more than anything.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

What was the contingency plan in the event of battery failure, out of curiosity?

Last edited by djDaemon,

Brandon

Cedar Point will Jimmy the lock for you.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

My tendency, back when I had electronic keyless entry* was always to put my keys in the trunk and leave the doors unlocked (with the trunk-popper button disabled).

If the electronics failed and I couldn't get the trunk open with the keypad, there are only two bolts holding the back seatback in place. Pull the seat cushion, remove the two bolts, lift the seat back, remove keys from trunk, put the seat back together. I actually drilled it once, but never had to do it for real.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.
* All my cars have keyless entry. That has saved me from a couple of broken windows over the years.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

Have we heard anything about MaxAir's paint job? Last I remember it was only half done and Tony was supposed to look into it....

Nick

RideMan said:
My tendency, back when I had electronic keyless entry* was always to put my keys in the trunk and leave the doors unlocked (with the trunk-popper button disabled).

If the electronics failed and I couldn't get the trunk open with the keypad, there are only two bolts holding the back seatback in place. Pull the seat cushion, remove the two bolts, lift the seat back, remove keys from trunk, put the seat back together. I actually drilled it once, but never had to do it for real.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.
* All my cars have keyless entry. That has saved me from a couple of broken windows over the years.

If I'm locked out, I always just call my wife and have her press the keyless entry button from home. Few people realize that the waves go through the phone and unlock the car automatically. Try it.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service