PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

cyberdman

The CP site has it also if you'd like to see it there:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/skyhawk/

Aaron

I like the name! Sounds cool!

Yeah the video and Flash animations are cool.

cyberdman

I'm excited, but

I like the name for the ride. It looks as though it would be fun, but I am not sure if that will bring people in the park.

I'm sorry that I'm not too excited about this. To me it's the same ride we just got this year. Just a different style. Anyway that's my look at it.

2004,2005 Food Services
2006 One Long visit

i guess the silver lining is when maxair breaks down, there will be a backup swing ride.

i live at the saint pia zadora golden buckeye retirement community

They wasted a good name on a fricking ride that is similar to maXair. This is so stupid!!! I am not paying my money to them next year. CP is turning into something like Six Flags...

"If it looks good, you'll see it; if it sounds good, you'll hear it, if it's marketed right, you'll buy it; but... if it's real, you'll feel it."

Though I'm not surprised, I'm miffed at the logic in adding this now. And what of the WWL site? 2007?

The swing is relativly cheap, anyway.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

I imagine the sensation on this ride will be completely different from that of maXair. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also happy to see the reduction in prices...and cheap cotton candy!!!

I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead

Kinda wierd placement, didn't think that you could even put a ride between frontier lift and town hall. I think that i'll look odd with bright colors back in that part of the park.

Demon Drop 2004
Castaway Bay Lifeguard 04-05

The reduction in daily addmission means nothing to season pass holders. Again, I'm not suprised. Just disappointed.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

To me Cedar Point Died at the end of the 2003 season... and has become this place we know now as the Dissapointment Park. I am not saying i wanted a huge coaster or any coaster at that. Just something different to add a little variety, not to have another swing set.

"If it looks good, you'll see it; if it sounds good, you'll hear it, if it's marketed right, you'll buy it; but... if it's real, you'll feel it."

Oh well.

Oh please, can we have a KMG Afterburner/Fireball swing ride next? ;)

Richie A.

I think it's stupid, but I will ride "Maxerairer" err sorry skyhawk. I would like to see the construction of it hopefully they will put some webcams over there this winter.

"were going in a whole new direction"....backwords

I remember the first time I went on the one at Dorney park and this was this year after having been on maXair and thinking, "Man, I wish Cedar Point had one of these." I take comfort in the fact that all these complainers will not be taking space in the line in front of me.

cyberdman

Are you ever happy? If you don't like it, don't go!

We saw it coming. Reduction in season passes would be nice, too!

Let's go straight to the Merry-Go-Round!

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service