Mantis Crew 2006!

Hey Everyone I have found the home of the bug. I am so excited to be a part of this years Mantis Crew. I have so far enjoyed talking to both Kurtis and Jeff and look forward to working with them. I am also looking forward to meeting all of the rest of you. I start May 15th because I have to stick around and graduate on the 13th, you know the important stuff. Look forward to hearing from you all very soon.

Just trying ot figure this site out. Only the first time that I have been here. I wonder if I am getting my previous spots to come up.

Challenge Park Go-Karts 2000
Star Trax Video/Pagoda/Front Break Relief 2002
Raptor Crew 2004
Mantis Crew 2006

Hey looking at the comments by Corey I would have to say that I know what it is like to be on Raptor and run three trains because I worked there in 2004. Our crew was number one in riders that year and well last years crew couldn't even come close so if you wanna talk about being pushed ect. your TL after Kippy sucked and now you got April and Matt to pick up the mess, I can give ya pointers because I have been there and done that. I am not a part of that crew this year because change is good and well don't want to ruin those good memories of a great crew going out on top. I am a greater asset to the Mantis Crew this year and we are going to knock your socks off. Any questions? NO? Good! Don't mess with the bug.

Raptor Crew 2004
Mantis Crew 2006

ok angela its one thing to try and dis me but to go and try to dis my crew or mike when he is with no questions asked the best person for any tl job in the park because he knows what needs to be done and gets it done. He was the right person for the job to take over of raptor with all the sh*t that was going on last year at raptor and the park seen that and now hes back on milli to get that back up to par. so if you would like to talk more about this you can reach me at djweazle2002 on aim.

raptor crew 05/06

Hey I am going on the information that I know. Hey may be a great TL but I have heard the stories and as a guest saw some of it in action last season. I am not dissing the crew I am sure you guys had a great crew, but when I hear that things are going to get put back into order this year along with what I heard on top of that it makes me believe that last year was not a great year for Raptor. I am sorry that you feel that this was an attack on the crew etc. I am calling it as I see it. He must know what he is doing if he is on Millennium this year but you cannot blame him totally. I will not discuss this anymore because this is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If it weren't for the facts I am sure I would see differently. You are more than welcome to fill me in on your side of the story. I can be found on AIM or in myspace.

Raptor Crew 2004
Mantis Crew 2006

Last year was bad for the whole park.

-Greaseman

2007: Wicked Twister TL
2006: Disaster Transport ATL
2005: Raptor

That is what I heard. Looking back at what I wrote now I feel kind a bad. I was just going on what was told to me and what I witnessed when I went to the park last season. I went three different times last season and it just seemed to get worse, and as a guest if I am seeing that, than I wonder what all the other guests were seeing. Raptor in particular had trains stacked everytime i was there which was weird for me to see because in 04 if we had stacked trains our butts got chewed out.

Raptor Crew 2004
Mantis Crew 2006

Three things...

-#1...I can't believe I'm posting on Pointless...I mean Pointbuzz.

-#2...If the rumors for three train operation are true, then good luck. But It's probably just that, a rumor.

-#3...I wanna be an honorary member too. I'm really going to miss you guys. :-(

I can't believe I'm posting on Pointless...I mean Pointbuzz.

And for only the 32nd time!

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

LOL!

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

thats nothing considering i did join in 2003. ;-)

I would have to agree with vdude02. On the rare occasion that I do decide to visit this site, let alone post, I usually regret it. People can be so stupid. I'll believe the rumors when they happen. Everyone thinks they know something... whatever. And vdude... you will feel more than welcome on my crew, promise!

And now will come the "well if you dont like the way the site is run, you dont have to post"

I used to visit and post regularly on this site, and to tell you the truth, Over the Past few months and years and so forth its become quite the laughing stock...it seems to be over run with snivling 12 year olds and what not, and thats a shame....it used to be a site worth visiting, Now i return just to laugh at the way its become.So it has become pointless in a way. And Im sure there will be a huge fanboy who will come to the rescue of the site and give the whole.. If you dont like it dont post here...Well enough said about that.

All you kids enjoy your weekend off school and continue to rant about the 600ft flying floorless woodie with a water finish thats sure to come over the entire frontier town as well as the demise of Meanstreak
*** Edited 4/9/2006 2:44:43 AM UTC by MeanStreaker***

On the rare occasion that I do decide to visit this site, let alone post

And now will come the "well if you dont like the way the site is run, you dont have to post"

Actually, here comes the "if you hate it so much, why do you visit so often?" post.

For people who come here so rarely, odd that you guys would be in here within a couple of hours to add to the "pointlessness." I wouldn't even expect you to see this thread for days.

All you kids

That's not a very nice way to talk to your peers.

Ok, smart, ban us before we get the chance to defend ourselves.

By the way, we're just expressing that as the years have past, things have totally changed around here. What was once a cool site about our beloved Cedar Point, is now overrun with over-confident know-it-all's.

Way to censor.

Fight the power. Join the movement.

Wow, I was not expecting that. I must say.... you are a jerk. All I was saying is that people need to be informed. I check the forums for people I know, and for assignments. I guess I shall simply have to rely on my other forums for that now. No biggie, I had posted what? 12 times?

I cannot believe you deleted our accounts without notifying or warning us. Quite childish. How can you call us children then turn around and act like one yourself? What have we ever done to harm you? I believe we are entitled to our opinions. You can block us here... but we will not forget this. I don't plan on visiting this site anymore, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Good job, Walt. You just lost members. Block this topic now, it can only get worse from here.

All you kids

That's not a very nice way to talk to your peers.

Thats Quite contradictary Walt, Because in turn by you banning the accounts before they had a chance to defend their opinions is in fact very childish in itself, So in theory you are a just as childish if not more then the Three individuals who posted their opinions and just that.

So it was poor taste to ban someone who wouldnt have come back to the site anyways. Poor taste...People are entitled to their opinions right or wrong,doesnt mean they have to be outcast because they dont like a poorly run site.

When someone posts something that is not of high praise...they are blacklisted...by the Powers that Be(tm) Way to run a site my "peer"
*** Edited 4/9/2006 4:20:07 AM UTC by thing 3***

Walt? Being unreasonable? *dies*

By the way, we're just expressing that as the years have past

No, you're expressing how pointless it is to post here and ripping our members.

You come in here and trash the site and expect to be welcomed? Why do you care that your accounts have been deleted if you hate it here so much? There are other Cedar Point message boards. Go try another one out and let us have our own conversations.

Because in turn by you banning the accounts before they had a chance to defend their opinions

What have we ever done to harm you?

You're not giving your opinions. You're bashing the site. Expressing concern over the types of conversations is one thing. And we've had those conversations recently in the Feedback forum without anyone getting banned. It's a different when you're poking fun at the site's name, telling everyone how you're above lowering yourself to visit the site, and that you're here "just to laugh at everyone." Is that your definition of constructive criticism?

someone who wouldnt have come back to the site anyways

Apparently that's not the case! You told me that my site sucks. I did you a favor.

nor will I recommend it to anyone

Why recommend something that is apparently beneath you?

When someone posts something that is not of high praise

Wrong. You can say whatever you want. People say negative things all the time. But I'm very proud of this site. I spend a countless number of hours giving to this site, getting news updates, keeping the message boards clean, and working on new features. I won't sit around while some smart-a** kid tells me how pointless it is.

If that's your definition of a jerk, so be it.

*** Edited 4/9/2006 12:08:54 PM UTC by Walt***

You know, for a couple of people that don't like this site, they sure do talk about it a lot. They started a thread on another employee site just to talk about this site. Even though they said they wouldn't recomend it, they kinda are. Publicity is publicity I guess.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service