Mantis Crew 2006!

A wonderful thread for a wonderful ride! I'm TL of Mantis this year and just wanted to get to know my crew!

TL Maverick '08
TL Thunder Canyon '07
TL Top Thrill Dragster '06
ATL Mantis '05
Mantis '04
Iron Dragon/Mantis '03

And I'm ATL and this year's crew will rock socks off!!! :) :-D :) :-D
*** Edited 2/18/2006 12:56:50 AM UTC by JeffFromPA***

2004-Environmental Services
2005-Power Tower, Mantis, ride whore
2006-Mantis ATL -> Disney intern for Fall
2007-Millennium Force, left close to the end of June

hah it appears this little thread has brought me out of my pointbuzz hibernation...Im on the crew once again

*** Edited 2/19/2006 6:06:49 AM UTC by MeanStreaker***

You're only good if you can do seats in 1 and 8 at the same time. ;)

And if you can't, WAKATL will make you piss in the dumpster.

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

Yeah...I'm on THE Mantis...

im slightly excited if i do say so myself...:)

Mantis (and Raptor/Wildcat) - 2006
Mantis ATL - 2007

Hey Gravity unlocking 1 & 8 at the same time is a bit impossible even with my long fingers...but I'll have to work on it ;)

Jay, glad to see you finally came out, on PointBuzz, that is. I know you'll love your summer with Doug on MANtis.

2007 - Top Thrill Dragster
2005 - Magnum XL-200/Camp Snoopy/Monster/Witches Wheel

can't wait to work with doug actually...his voice is so low, its like getting a free back massage everytime he talks! :)

Mantis (and Raptor/Wildcat) - 2006
Mantis ATL - 2007

I can do 1 and 8 no problem...throw a few closer into the mix and you have my everyday fun in controls, I guess thats a perk to being so gigantically tall...huge hands.

AWW! I am going to miss working with you guys. Can I still come and do a lift walk though?? I have done it that last two years so I can't just not do one this year. I love you guys. I will try to come and visit from the back of the park sometimes.

haha 1 and 8 is not impossible jeff, it took me a few weeks to stretch my hands out that much. but if you can't do it i promise i won't make you piss in the dumpster, lol. only in the white box, haha. i'm so glad all you guys are excited about working at mantis this season because i'm excited about it too! sam feel free to do a lift walk anytime you wish because i know that jeff will have no problem taking you up there, lol.

so when does everyone process in? i'm getting there may 4th so i can be there the last day of training week!

TL Maverick '08
TL Thunder Canyon '07
ATL Mantis '05
Mantis '04
Iron Dragon/Mantis '03

I know that Jeff will not mind taking me up but do I reallly want him too?? He did try to beat me up when I worked there last year. LOL!! Just kidding. I would be happy to have Jeff talk me up/

Girl I'll take you up there if you feel threatened, lol, but i hardly think that Jeff will be that abusive. so are you excited about having your own ride and not having to work 5 different places in one day?

so the other day i realized that it's birthday number 10 for the bug!!!
*** Edited 3/13/2006 3:43:57 PM UTC by Kurtisw/aK***

TL Maverick '08
TL Thunder Canyon '07
ATL Mantis '05
Mantis '04
Iron Dragon/Mantis '03

I am super excited about having my own ride. Well, two of them. I am also super excited to be in Area 2!!! I am looking forward to not working in five different places in one day and no more coming to Mantis for break help. LOL!! Just kidding, you know that I loved working there (most of the time).

Oh and you should totally have a 10th birthday party for Mantis. It would be fun.

Do I get to be an honorary member of the Mantis Crew? I'm sorry i can't be there with you guys! Just Promise you all wont hang me from the Vertical Loop!!! :-) You guys know mantis will always be my baby!

'03/'04-Mantis
'05-ATL Mantis/TL Maxair/TL Mantis
'06- TL of Raptor

"If you don't expect a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow, you'll never be dissapointed." ~Kurtis

I dont know about you April..I think you will get an honorary White Box Award...thats about all you deserve ;)...Not much else to say,Im all for this unity of the two Beemers...but I dunno about you...So yeah, has anyone heard about the 3rd train, I hope we arent running it..haha Crazy crazy man who suggested that idea...Ahhhh

Oh no Mantis might Run three trains what will the world do spin out of control and hit the sun. If this happins Mantis will now know what it is like to work platform over at Raptor and to get your head ripped off for not hitting interval. because you need all of your crew members to be on top of there game.

raptor crew 05/06

Corey, You Know you are fighting with your roomie, And you know as well as I know which Beemer is the best...Plus Not only are we on the top of our game, We also are on top of our grammar;)

haha you can't even imagine what it would be like to have 3 trains on mantis. i've worked raptor and know that it isn't easy trying to make the guests sit down and still hit interval . . . trying to get them to stand up is even more difficult and interval would be near impossible. and april, of course you are still a member of the mantis crew . . . as long as you know the proper way to take a shower, lol!

TL Maverick '08
TL Thunder Canyon '07
ATL Mantis '05
Mantis '04
Iron Dragon/Mantis '03

Oh Sam you know I'd love to take you up the lift, after all I need my morning workout as I was one of few that actually enjoyed running out to Block Brake all the time as I am very athletic and a morning person. Feel free to come anytime I'll take ya up :) *** Edited 4/4/2006 11:42:47 PM UTC by JeffFromPA***

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service