Magnum XL 200 Crew

Why do we need to add momentum to the trains? We didn't have to do that on Shivering Timbers or Wolverine Wildcat.

2006 Top Thrill Dragster
2005 Magnum XL-200/Top Thrill Dragster/MaXair(Bonus Fridays)/Shivering Timbers TL
2004 Shivering Timbers Co-ATL
2003 Michigan's Adventure Games Attendant

I love how nearly the entire crew is on PointBuzz; look forward to working with you, ejector.

The sandbags are only use for GMH testing early in the season. GMH testing is G-force testing it is fun let me tell you. That is about the only time we have to deal with sandbags becuase our coaster goses fast enough that they are not needed.

Matthew
Mean Streak TL 2006
Magnum XL 200 TL 2005
Mean Streak TL, Snake River Falls ATL, Mean Streak 2004
Magnum 2003
Magnum / Camp Snoopy 2002

hey everyone KARI is returning and yeah the tlc of magnum is back!!!! so dont be a bad person at cleaning the area cause you will hate me lol,.... lil country is returning without usher! :( only the few on the crew will know what that means lmao

see ya guys in may!!!!

message me on aim at Sunflowerrain84 or yahoo sunflowerrain2002@yahoo.com

I can not wait to see everyone in May I am so excited to have such cool people on the best coaster in the park

Matthew
Mean Streak TL 2006
Magnum XL 200 TL 2005
Mean Streak TL, Snake River Falls ATL, Mean Streak 2004
Magnum 2003
Magnum / Camp Snoopy 2002

Hey, ya'll don't have anything to worry about:) but for you new comers...I hope that it's not windy when you walk up that lift! lol those of you that have done it know what I mean. Man, the first time I went up there, I like, couldn't walk right for days. goodluck with that. and Congrats to Matt and Jeff! I am so glad that you guys are taking over...I know you both know what you are doing! :) good luck to the 2005 crew!

'Screw Crew '01
'Screw Crew TL '02
Snake River Falls/'Screw CrewTL '03
Zone 3 Ass. Sup '04

Hey... found out I'm on Magnum crew! Start May 1st!

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." -Peter O'Toole.

Congratulations to everyone who is on Magnum! :) I hope you are all proud to work on such a highly ranked ride that holds such a significant place in coaster history. It is a challenging, but fun ride to work and I hope each of you realizes the role that you, as an individual, play in making your crew the best in the park. You will be tired and you will be sick of the same questions, but just keep smiling, keep hustling, and keep packing those trains! ;)

-Matt

I look forward to this challenge. ;-)

2007 - Top Thrill Dragster
2005 - Magnum XL-200/Camp Snoopy/Monster/Witches Wheel

Hey, I'm Nick and I process in on May 23rd. This is my first season at the Point, my fourth with Cedar Fair. I've been a lead at Worlds of Fun for three years, and have had the opportunity to work at Magnum's little sister, Mamba. Looking forward to an awesome summer, and to meeting everyone. If anyone wants to email me, you can at hkstd04@ku.edu.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service