Magnum XL 200 Crew

Hey all my name is Matt and i am going to be the Team Leader of Magnum this summer

Matthew
Mean Streak TL 2006
Magnum XL 200 TL 2005
Mean Streak TL, Snake River Falls ATL, Mean Streak 2004
Magnum 2003
Magnum / Camp Snoopy 2002

this will be my first summer at cp, and i'll be on magnum

I should be on the Magnum crew with you too, but I have to get a hold of the managers first.

2006 Top Thrill Dragster
2005 Magnum XL-200/Top Thrill Dragster/MaXair(Bonus Fridays)/Shivering Timbers TL
2004 Shivering Timbers Co-ATL
2003 Michigan's Adventure Games Attendant

I got magnum.

Wildcat Crew 2004
-Nash

Hey!

I'm Jeff and I'll be Matt's Assistant Team Leader this summer! IM me if you want to chat (SanduskyCP) and if not, see you in May!

Jeff Walker
Park Op Office TL - 2007
Park Op Office - 2006
Magnum ATL - 2005
Magnum Crew - 2004

So it's looks as if 2/3 of the Michigan's Adventure A-Team are working on Magnum XL-200 this summer, alright. See everyone early May.

2006 Top Thrill Dragster
2005 Magnum XL-200/Top Thrill Dragster/MaXair(Bonus Fridays)/Shivering Timbers TL

YEAH!! way to go Jeff on ATL!! I'm deffenantly comming over to work my other baby some time this summer! Everyone have fun on your lift and tunnel walks!
*** Edited 1/19/2005 4:10:06 AM UTC by TopThrillJustin***

04,05,08 Dragster Crew

Congrats Matt and Jeff on Magnum!!!! You will have a wonderful season.

Gemini Crew '02
Camp Snoopy ATL '03
Gemini TL '04,Lifeguard and admissions @ castaway bay'04&'05
Lifeguard ATL '05

I'm actually looking forward to the lift and tunnel walks, the only time I got to walk Timbers lift was during the employee ride night and it was pitch black, fun stuff.

2006 Top Thrill Dragster

Walking the lift before the ride is in operation for the day isn't too bad...running up the lift during a loaded shutdown tends to suck. Not only do you have to make it up there as fast as you can, you also have to then talk to the riders and reassure them that everything is ok while trying to catch your breath.

-Gannon
-B.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University

Annonymous did you ever have to run to the top of the lift in 45 degree weather at night with 20-25 mph winds off the lake I did back in 03 man did that suck. Good luck to the 05 Magnum crew. I am officially retired.
*** Edited 1/23/2005 4:48:52 AM UTC by 1/2ofthetwoheadedmonster***

Wow Jimmy, you are a monster stud! You may have done that, but have you said "Clear B!#$%es" over the PA on the lift? ;) HAHA! I think not!

Congrats to everyone who got Maggie. Your ATL is awesome -- congrats Jeff!

3 simple tips for the new and returning Maggie employees:

1. Don't forget to bring around the readies!

2. Don't throw away basketballs left by stupid guests. Even if you tell them 6 times not to leave the balls by entrance! Just roll them down the midway and watch how happy some little kid gets! :)

3. Don't open the gates once the gates have been closed.

Have a fun, safe and enjoyable summer working on the quickest paced ride in the park.

- Another officially retired *cough*quitted*cough* employee of the Magnum XL-200! *** Edited 1/27/2005 6:19:27 PM UTC by coast***

I just want everyone to know that i am excited that you are on my crew and we are going to have a great summer. This will be my 4th summer and i hope it to be the best yet. I just want you all to know I have no clue who coast is but do not listen to his or hers tips just listen to what your leadership team tell you and you will be just fine

Matthew
Mean Streak TL 2006
Magnum XL 200 TL 2005
Mean Streak TL, Snake River Falls ATL, Mean Streak 2004
Magnum 2003
Magnum / Camp Snoopy 2002

Hey everyone, I just found out I'll be working the other, far superior, Arrow ride in Zone 3 this year! Can't wait to meet and work with everyone else on Magnum this year!

Screw Crew 2003-2004
Magnum Crew 2005

I'll be on Magnum starting in June. This is my first year..ahh! *** Edited 1/28/2005 8:33:19 PM UTC by Anonymous***

Hey everyone im Katie. Ill be on magnum this summer. I worked on wildcat last summer...If anyone wants to chat my screen name is KtotheATIE985

hey! im jen ... i was on the crew last season it was awesome!!! well... besides the sandbags and climbing the lift and packing train and .....well thats it but other then that it was freeeeeeking awesome... you guys have an awesome TL and a great atl ... so have fun you guys.. yeh.. i'll come and visit i guess...

maggie crew 04

sandbags?

Sandbags help add weight, and thus momentum, to the empty trains.

I'm on Magnum Crew as well guys. I process in May 14th.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service