How many times did you go to CP this 2017?

Just happy to get our money's worth and then some - we went somewhere around 15 times. Live about a half hour away or so.

1) Millenium 2) Maverick 3) Vengeance 4) Raptor 5) Magnum

I Went 3 times this summer once on June 4th ,July 30th & October 8th the next time will be when i start my summer job at the park in May 2018

For me, since it's only 30 min or less from my house to the park, I went 32 times this season. Most of it was the park, but once it was with my sail camp.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

I live a little over 2 hours away. Not counting work, probably 15 times. I can’t believe some people visit 50 or more times! That’s insane! Also went to Kings Island for a 2 day trip and Knott’s once.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Cedar Point Kings Island and winterfest i believe my total this year was around 106 times. lol i know it sounds crazy but got alot of exercise im not sure if i can beat my record next year but met alot of great people and coaster mania and halloweekends was awesome looking forward to 2018 and especially there 150th anniversary in a couple years.

Do you work at CP or KI or something? That record is crazy lol!

I keep track of visits, meals, and drinks in my phone and my 2017 numbers were:

Visits: 27

All season meals: 77 (over 3 passes)

Drink refills: 130 (1 refills cup, 1 bottle)

I didn't get to go as much as I wanted and I live under 10 minutes from the park.

About 7 I think if you count the “Saturday From Hell” and CPS only once. We only do CPS early and the weather just wasn’t cooperating this year. KI about 7 times as well. In Cbus so we try and alternate depending on weather.

Edit: damn autocorrect.

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

STAMPEDE STAGECOACH OUTLAW said:

Cedar Point Kings Island and winterfest i believe my total this year was around 106 times. lol i know it sounds crazy but got alot of exercise im not sure if i can beat my record next year but met alot of great people and coaster mania and halloweekends was awesome looking forward to 2018 and especially there 150th anniversary in a couple years.

From posting guidelines:

1. Spelling & Grammar usage:
There's a difference between a typo (which we all make) and chat shorthand ("r ne of u lamerz?") People like to read real, spelled out words, with capitalization and punctuation. You don't have to add pointless emphasis!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT, we can hear you just fine. Please utilize your shift and caps lock key properly. Respect for the English language is important, and that means chat shorthand is not welcome.

Just a reminder.

Cedar Point: 6 Times
Cedar Point Shores: 3 Times
Kings Island: once
Kings Island (Winterfest): planning for Dec. 9th.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

A lot

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

0, my wife had neck surgery just after Thanksgiving last year. Hopefully we get back there next year for a 2-3 day trip.

Some of you people are really lucky! I at times wish Geauga lake existed or moved to Columbus just because then everything would be equal distance for me. Cedar Point is an hour and a half away from me, and Kings Island is about a 3 and half hour drive. This year, you can see in my signature how many visits I did to each park. The only visit that's not on there is Hershey Park. Me and my friends did 2 days there before hitting Dorney park one day. Now back to Cedar Point here. Usually I visit Cedar Point like 10-15 times a year, but I would call this a down year for me due to financial woes. Hopefully next year I can get back to regular.

As someone who lives a half hour from Geauga Lake, I definitely miss the convenience. I’m 90 from cedar Point and waldameer, 2.5 from kennywood, and nearly 4 from kings island.

Maverick since '99

I made it out 14 times, would of been more but I live 6 hours away. My family and friends already think I'm crazy lol

For the first time since 2006 I did not make it at all this year. Although that was due to me moving really. Next year will be a definite.

16 times with 30 meal uses.... 3 times to CFKI as well.

As I live 2.5 hours a way, this was a lot. Already renewed....

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service