Fast Lane 2014

On Thursday, it was funny listening to some of the FL'ers complaining about how the lines were at or beyond the merge points. I heard this...."they should've told us the park wasn't going to be busy, so we didn't have to pay all that extra money". Loved it!

That was the most rides i have ever been on in one day! Wish i could get there more often earlier in the year when waits are in the station or walk ons.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I went in early May (18-20), and bought Fastlane all three days, some rides I needed to use it on, but some I didn't, like Blue Streak. I think it is totally worth the price.

Last edited by AlexGillman,

Kevinj said:
We went in May and I walked on Top Thrill Dragster 3 days in a row. And Millennium, etc...and I didn't have a Fast Lane.

So lines are shorter this year?

Mike, the reason I chimed in is because you said you stopped going in 2007 because the lines "got longer" that year. You should have kept coming back, because I can assure you your conclusion was based on too little/faulty data.

That said, I couldn't agree with you more about Fast Lane. It was made for people who don't want to wait and think the price is worth it.

It was based on more than 1 day, it was the last 3 or 4 times that I visited, not just the last day I was there. One of the days the lines were going fast but then CP started running only 1 train on some coasters, which slowed the lines down considerably.

I'm sure there are days like the one you described, but I wasn't willing to take the chance.

MikeJames said:
Is it only for the big coasters, or does it include the classics too? Last time I went there was a 45 minute wait for the corkscrew, freaking ridiculous!

MikeJames said:

Dead Sexeh said:

https://www.cedarpoint.com/things-to-do/fast-lane

There, that should answer your questions. Try looking on the parks website before going to a forum, it's easier and faster ;)

Actually, that's where I found out about it, but it didn't answer my questions, and that's why I came here...

Well if that is really where you found out about this then you need to work on your reading skills. :)

Last edited by Dead Sexeh,

Dead Sexeh said:

Well if that is really where you found out about this then you need to work on your reading skills. :)

Why are you being so difficult? I was browsing the CP site and saw that exact page, but it wasn't specific enough. Geez...

You both really need to learn how to use the quote functionality.

Was just checking out the prices. Insane! 100 for fast lane plus is super steep!

The more you buy the cheaper they are. I bought 4 FL Plus for 80.00 each last Sunday. It was worth it. Even shaving off 30 minutes a ride makes lots of rides in the long run. We normally stay at the Breakers for a few days and do multiple days at the park. We couldn't do that this year, so the cost was justified.

I loved it, am now broke (HA), and am very spoiled by it's convenience.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service