Crazy Things Heard in Line 2005

I heard a guy in line for Magnum tell some couple from chicago that once MS disn't make it over it's first turn because of the breaks on the drop.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that did happen. Almest everytime I've ridden the thing it crawls over that turn. A few times I thought we were either gonna stop or roll back, thats how slow the train was going.

Blue Streak crew 2007
ATL Matterhorn Tri. 2008
Three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40, and a hammer. Duct tape if it moves and it shouldn't, WD-40 if it doesn't move and should, and the hammer as the last resort.

It rolls back usually at least once a year. I've been solo in a train (Red) and had it come to an almost complete stop while I was on it. I was hoping.

I was in the Blue Streak station, one train away from getting on. There was lightning and thunder off to the West, and the ride op announced that they were closing the ride due to weather conditions. This one girl walks right up to the ride op and says "No way! Are you serious?" My friend responded "Nope, she just needed a smoke brake. Here's your sign. (Actually I just added the "here's your sign" part, but the rest is true) :)

my fiance and i were riding MF and we were coming into the station...

as we came in, he saw a little kid waiting in line. my fiance, who is bald, put his hands on his head and yelled "IT RIPPED MY HAIR OFF!!"...

the kid tried to run back down the ramp....

priceless....

bite my shiny metal a**!!---Bender, Futurama

September 12, 2009---my 36th U2 show!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service