Coastermania 2006

It's that time of year ago again and time for the "Who'll be attending Coastermania" topic. I'm looking forward to it once again. Has there ever been a Pointbuzz member gathering during Coastermania?

The Amazement Park

Me +1...

Driving through the night. Checking into our hotel, doing early ERT and then sleeping until the Q&A session... Then probably to the beach for a bit... then back for night rides and night ERT.

Dino and I have two shows at the Sands that night I won't be able to make it out.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

I'm still planning on going even though I've had two people bail on me :( I'm looking for roommates & carpoolers if anyone is interested. I have a room at the Hotel Breakers Thurs. & Fri. night and will be heading over from Central Illinois. I'm also going to CoasterEXT on Sat. at GL.

Any takers? Send me a PM.

Thanks,

Bill

Frank Sinatra,

Aren't you dead?

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

No Frankie is alive and well...

I'll be there with bells on....As usual...

Sparty On!

I'll be there.

MrScott said:
Frank Sinatra,

Aren't you dead?

MrScott

And so is The Sands. All that's left is The Sands Convention Center.

The Amazement Park

I'll definately be there.

-Greg
2005 (Award Winning!) Games Department.

Currently on tour: Who knows where

I just got my "medical leave" approved for June 2nd. Coasterbuzz card arrived in the mail a week ago and we have reservations for Thursday night and Friday night at Breakers Express.

We should meet and greet Thursday night. Outside of the park would be ideal as I might be getting there a little later in the evening.

I'll be there, but since I live in Cleveland, I won't be arriving until Friday morning. So I can't make it up Thursday. Since there is no food until 2pm. Perhaps anyone who wants to meet can meet at Donut Time after morning ERT.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I'll be there. Can't wait!!!

I'll be there as well. Should be my very first coaster mania. :)

2012 - Magnum XL 200 Crew

I will be there, most likely bringing "Midway Matt" with me. I also sent in my registration for Coaster EXT at Geauga Lake

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

I will definitely be at Coastermania this year.

The girlfriend and I will be attending. Don't know how many days I'm staying up there, though. Especially since the weekend before is Holliwood nights.

-Josh

Only two weeks to go!!! We are leaving after work ( about 5:00 on Thursday) and making our 2 1/2 hour trip to Sandusky. We are looking forward to having a great time and meeting some more PointBuzzers. We had a good time on opening day meeting PunkyPiko, ejh1701, Mikeybo, abz, Tank, and others... Hope to see you guys there.

I will be there and CoasterExt on Saturday! If you missed CoasterExt last year, it is worth the trip!

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

After such a long day at CP, there is no way I am dragging myself over to CoasterExt the next morning! :)

Saturday is my recoup day just running around with friends mellowing out. Preparing for a ride day on Sunday.

I will be there with family.This will be my 2nd Coastermania.
*** Edited 5/19/2006 6:49:13 AM UTC by Dalefan329***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service