Closing Day 2005

Has Dragster ever closed without a breakdown on Closing Day? Obviously not this year, and last year it broke around 5 pm and remained closed. What about 2003?

It was open until after the park closed in 2003.

I am flying out from England on thursday so i will be at Cedar Point Friday and sunday. Hoping the park will not be too busy so i get lots of rides in. :)

I plan to be there on closing day again this year, and hopefully get the last public ride on Millennium Force for the third year in a row.

I'll be there with friends all weekend, but sadly, we'll have to leave early on Sunday, as I have to go back to school that night. We're hoping to finally do one of the haunted houses, since we haven't wanted to wait in the insane lines for them any time we've been.

Are you sure this isn't the Atlantic Ocean?

GO TIGERS!

I'll be there, and it's my 21st birthday too.

I might be there, i'll probebly be opening to closing. I'll be there this weekend if anyone will be there

BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | Voyage | RFII | X2 | TTD | DBack | Cornball

I'm leaving in 8 hours!

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

It's looking like I may be staying the whole weekend now - Or at least Saturday and Sunday. I may take a drive out to Geauga Lake for the first half of Saturday, and then spend the second half at the Point, and all day Sunday.

Well Ben,
If you're at the point on Saturday night, we'll be in LHP with some beverages and brats/dogs/burgers going on the grill after closing.
You'll have to stop by if you can (I can get you more info later if you're interested).

Goodbye MrScott

John

Haha. I hope there aren't too many people trying to get the last public ride of the season on Millennium Force. "No no I insist, you can cut in front of me." Looking forward to meeting some of you though.

Season Pass Holder-2003/2004/2005/2006

Jugga - I'm not sure exactly what my schedule will be as of yet. It's possible I may be spending Saturday night in Cleveland, which means GL the second half of Saturday. I will still definitely be at the park for part of the day on Saturday and then all day on Sunday.

I'll PM you if it looks like I'll be at the Point at closing on Saturday. :)

JuggaLotus is hosting the PointBuzz party! ;)

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I will be checking ID's. :)

Goodbye MrScott

John

Everybody is going for the last ride on MF. So on Sunday night I can just assume everyone around me is from pointbuzz but I won't know anyone, we all need to wear name tags with our pointbuzz screen names on them.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

You will be able to tell who I am by my dorky looks and my nerdy radio.

Also, I'm the not-so-tall guy wearing the Millennium Force hat. That tall guy is Tony.

Ahah! I too am the owner of a Millennium Force hat.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Point Buzz Party... outside of the MF queue for the last ride of the night! ;) ;) hehe...

*** Edited 10/24/2005 10:58:35 PM UTC by cp&le rr guy***

www.cplerr.com

From everyone on the CP&LE, RIP Mayor Scott...~

Jethro said:
Haha. I hope there aren't too many people trying to get the last public ride of the season on Millennium Force. "No no I insist, you can cut in front of me." Looking forward to meeting some of you though.

I really hope there isn't a issue like the one in 2003 at TTD with EVERYONE not cooperating and wanting to be on the last train of the night (even though they wouldn't fit). That really got Park Ops and the TTD crew upset.

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

If that happens, I am guessing nobody will get the chance to ride. If I am not able to be on last train, oh well, I'll settle for whatever train I get on for a last ride of the season!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service